Thread: Seems to be a lot of these threads lately.

Name
    Don
    Last Online
    12-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    '07 Shogun LWB
    My Garage
    Visit

Seems to be a lot of these threads lately.

As most of you are probably aware it is time to sell my legnum.

Chances of selling it modified are slim to say the least so I will be putting it back to standard before sale.

Consequently there are lots of parts for sale in the classifieds. Please take a moment to have a look if you are interested.

I am offering the car and parts ONLY here to begin with to give club members a chance on some nice stuff before it goes to the masses.

I am willing to negotiate on some of the prices, however I will not be giving the parts away. Bear in mind it has taken me the best part of 2 years to find many of the items that are on the car.

On a lighter note it is my full intention not to dissapear from the Club. I still have a very nice V6 estate.
    I will still be attending meetings next year.

Also it is the plan and hope to be back in VR4 ownership by Christmas next year.
    Kinda a year sabbatical.

i would like to thank everyone who has helped me with advice and actual physical help with my car.

Im gonna start crying in a mo so i better shush. Any requests for stuff I may or may not have please do it through pm so as not to clutter this thread up.

Cheers

Don
    '07 Satin Black Shogun (Running), '98 Black Legnum VR4 Super (In Storage), '01 2.0 Silver Manual Galant Estate (Daily Driver), '98 Silver Colt (Dead), '97 Trigger Mauve Legnum VR4 Shell (Doner for Super)

Also in the family: '07 Mini Cooper, '05 2.0 Lancer Sport Estate

Name
    Last Online
    Country
    Wales

i notice alot for sale threads at the moment, which is good for me, as im looking for a VR4 atm