Had a contact from one of the other forums I'm on about this .......

I would like to invite you and the RX8 Club to hold a stand at the event we are holding in Conjunction with Shakespeare County Raceway on 5/6th April 2008.
It is the Warm up date for the Pro-drag championship shootout so some of the big guns will be down there along with our show.

It will be the First Japanese Car only event for the year and there will be some magasines down there to cover the Event & sponsoring some of the event with prizes.
The main day is on Sunday 6th but camping and a few jars the day before go without saying If you would like in on it, could you drum up as much support as possible for the event as I would like to see a regular yearly event here. I can guarantee a stand space of whatever size you need so long as i can get an idea of numbers, the more the merrier!

I am Inviting other selected Jap car clubs and owners clubs along to have stands there, we should have between 3-500 of our cars there of our own as we are a Japanese Car Club from the Midlands, its our home..

any questions just ask.
thanks, Ian.

Names on the thread if interested...... I've got a few people coming from the Pheonix Five MX5 Club as well, we could jump on a joint stand.......

Cheers