Thread: FS: White Manual VR4 LOW Mileage

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

FS: White Manual VR4 LOW Mileage

Guys and Girls, Not had it that long but i've got a wedding to pay for and have not been getting much luck in auto trader (I think its where i live???) so the Legnum should provide me with enough wonga for 300 voilavonts (wrong spelling but you know what i mean) and a couple of sherberts for the guests....

Right, it is a White manual VR4 on a P plate with low mileage. Its been in the country since Sept last year and i am the first uk owner since it rolled off the boat.
    Mileage currently shows just less than 50'000 - this is a mixture of km's and miles, the first 42'000 were all km's and since then it has read in miles, so mileage is nice and low.

Its got the usual twin turbo V6 2.5 litre lump up front and other than that this is a standard car - well i have done nothing to it and am not as deep into it as some of the guys on here so probably wouldn't know if it had been modded - Mechanically everything is sound as a pound. The brakes are good, the suspension is good, the AYC works perfectly and there are no funny knocks, squeeks, rattles or murmurs. It has got 4 good tyres on it that have loads of life left in them and they sit on bbs alloy wheels.

It has front fog lights, a massive electric moon roof, air con, cd player, a turbo timer, airbags driver and passenger side, electric windows all round, electric mirrors that fold in and out (not exciting but might be the clincher eh???)

The interior is perfect with no rips or pulls in any of the fabric. The other areas of the interior are all good with the plastics and fake wood all being present and correct. It has got a fairly bog standard sony cd player and radio in it which all works well.

I can't really think of anything else to say just now but would say ask all you like about the car and i will try and answer.

It drives beautifully and goes like hot snot. Fuel returns are not bad....ish and it has been a pleasure to own and enjoy. It has got tax and test till sept this year and really is a lovely car. Price wise it cost me nearly £5k less than 6 months ago, but need to sell it as i have caterers knocking on my door with bills for spit roasts and stuff (always thought a spit roast would be loads more exciting?????)

I'd like to see £3500 for it for a reasonably quick sale, i know there are loads about but have not seen many at this sort of price and am probably chucking a few hundred quid away but it has got to go.

Photos to follow as i'm still working out how to do it.......

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    12-12-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    2009 Colt

sounds a good price for a low milage manual.
    "Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"................ (Gilles Villeneuve)

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Thanks Anthony, its hard to price things fairly i reckon at the minute with the bloody credit crunch on the go.....

Name
    Paddy
    Last Online
    29-12-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    COTY

Have you got any photos ?? I got inlaws in Bideford - you near there ?? Could visit them & earn extra brownie points as well

Paddy

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Yeah very near Bideford. I have got some photos, can i email them cos i am struggling to put them on here again, if you scroll back through the for sale section pre sale forum thing you should find it there......if not leave pm me your email address and i'll sort it out tomorrow. Cheers

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

action=tageditman

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Here is a couple of photos via photo bucket, if there are any other photos anyone would like just ask and i'll take them.

[url]http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm276/barney_r1/?action=view&current=DSCF1826.jpg

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCF1828.jpg

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCF1654.jpg
    Hopefully the links work as well???

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Here is a couple of photos via photo bucket, if there are any other photos anyone would like just ask and i'll take them.

[IMG]http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm276/barney_r1/?action=view&current=DSCF1828.jpg

Hopefully the links work as well???

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Still got it, Still need to sell it and have just had a stonking drive all across Cornwall and Devon in it. Anyone interested anywhere?????

Last Online
    06-12-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR4 LEGNAM

hi im new to the club and looking for a vr4 will u take 3000 cash for your car please mail me if intrested thanks toad my email add is tony@tonyknight.orangehome.co.uk thanks very much

Name
    Malc
    Last Online
    29-11-2023
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Audi S3 3000GT
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by toad
    hi im new to the club and looking for a vr4 will u take 3000 cash for your car please mail me if intrested thanks toad my email add is tony@tonyknight.orangehome.co.uk thanks very much
    Better to pm the seller than make offers in open forum mate.

Last Online
    06-12-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR4 LEGNAM

hi new to club and looking for a legnam will u take 3k cash for the car if so mail me at tony@tonyknight.orangehome.co.uk thanks

Name
    peter
    Last Online
    05-01-2022
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Jeep SRT8

Did you read the last post??

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

PM would have been a better source for an offer matey but in answer to your question, no, i won't. £3500 is THE lowest i will take. I'm fairly sure its spelt LegnUm as well, you may well upset some people here with that on your profile........

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Bump for my well priced, just serviced manual leggie - is NOTHING selling????????? Got a gsxr 1000 if anyone wants??

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

Sold the bike but still got the car, just been serviced, polished (again) and still going cheap cheap like the budgie......somebody somewhere must want a nice manual version????????

Last Online
    15-05-2008
    Country
    Other

Sad to say it but if that was an auto I'd buy it! Good luck with the sale.

Last Online
    23-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    96 White Manual VR4

yeah - i read your post about what you wanted and saw you wanted an auto, why is that exactly?? personal choice or have you only got an auto licence? I tried both and just prefer the manual box - if you struggle with an auto come have a look at this one.......cheers

Last Online
    15-05-2008
    Country
    Other

Quote Originally Posted by barney_r1
    yeah - i read your post about what you wanted and saw you wanted an auto, why is that exactly?? personal choice or have you only got an auto licence? I tried both and just prefer the manual box - if you struggle with an auto come have a look at this one.......cheers
    Main reason is because I live in London, commute up and down motorways anytime I work and everywhere I go is prone to traffic. If I had the option of having 2 cars, and the space to put them in then one would definently be a manual, but thats not currently an option. I hired a manual for a week and it drove me insane. No problems driving them, its just the stop start that gets me all crazy.

Bradc your posts are .. awesome.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast