Dale
    Last Online
    15-09-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Mazda6,EG Civic

Not for me personally. Too much like those mad vans the jap guys do up
    I'm not arguing...I'm just offering an endless series of contrary points of view.

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

the good thing bout this mold im going to be aking is that the back area will be able to be customed and ill b able to offer it in any of the 4 styles i hhave,so hope this works for most of you guys,but i quiete like the final one that brad was asking for

Name
    Dale
    Last Online
    15-09-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Mazda6,EG Civic

Would you be able to incorporate the rear corners of a super galant kit into the design? That way it will match up from the sides while still giving you the back middle to play with.
    (I can't seem to attach a picture atm for some reason)
    (this is just a hack upload)http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpgima...do=full&p=2508
    Last edited by djb160; 27-10-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

I don't see a reason to replace the whole bumper as the bumper itself is quite big and complex. I think it is easier just to offer the undertray as something that bolts onto the bottom of the existing bumper. Don't know if you'll be able to make that look any good though.

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

good thinking bro,,your correct however,im making this kit for myself and my mates legnums,and then offer a slightly different style for sale,however i can make just the undertray unit and then either cut and paste it as a bolt on unit as theyr originally designed to be,but further to that it would have to be a rear type lip that fits into the ridge on the bottom half of the factory bumpers,if you know what ridge im talking bout??,but see thus means that its just as much if not more effort to make it than a whole bumper and the price variation is mrginally close,im making the rear as a complete unti,BUT if you or others would like it as a lip style or Just the tray i will make it an sell it to you guys,your call bro,im easyly pleased either way

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Well the thing is, I've got a facelift, so you'd have to make facelift and prefacelift kits to make us all happy, would it not be easier to design two styles of lips rather than two styles of bumper?

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

bro ignore the fact that i mmaking the bumpers,i hate lips hence the rear bumper for myself,yes i will offer the lips in facelift and prefacelift,im doing a vr4 conversion in a facelift now and have alip for Sonar style made up that ill trial and see how fitment goes as far a smodding goes,but i dont see there being too much of a change in the shape,um it is however a hit financially to make these items, and my finances arent too happy at the mo,but i hope that changes when i go check my lotto ticket on friday morning,cross fingers lol...i can tel you now that a rear lip with an undertray built in as one will be round the 5-600 mrk ok,for either of the shapes,the diffusers alone have alot of glass laid in them and so do the lips and end caps,tell me however wich style endcap would you like me to use?? the Sonar Style or the facelift Galant End caps??

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Well I've actually got a set of EVO 5/6 rear wheel arch flares I've got here, so the sides of my rear bumper are going to be fairly custom, so I'm not too worried about it!

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

you spin me the ideas ok,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123