26-10-2012
    Country
    Ireland
    Car
    BMW:-(

Ooopppppssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Ehhhh oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad!

I had an accident last night.
    Was out with the lady up by Glencrea (few Irish members might know it) Its just heaps and heaps of really "fun" windy roads.
    Anyway, i had had my fun and was'nt to certain of our location, we were on a very long narrow stretch of road and was trying to find somewhere to do a 20 point turn when i finally found somewhere to turn, i was now going back down said narrow road.

Came to what i thought was a left turn i was ment to take, slowed right down and turned....... ehhh oops, its not a turn, well its a turn alright but a turn into a private road that has a sodding big metal barrier going across it, that, coupled with the pot holed ridden road and the -6 degrees weather and a lovely good layer of black shiny ice. Went to bail out and turn right, nope not happening, went smack right into the grass verge that the metal pole was secured on!!!

Emmm new bumper anyone???
    Preferably in the same mauve colour if possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    Keith
    Last Online
    26-10-2012
    Country
    Ireland
    Car

Ohhh, the AYC was going mad when i went to reverse, car wouldnt budge cause the ice was so slippy. Intercooler seems ok, its all entirely cosmetic!!!
    Thank god cause the amount of money i have put into her in the last 2 months is beyond sensible!!

The 3rd picture is alot worse than it looks, i have it all glued together there but it wont hold for too long.

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    12-12-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    2009 Colt

bad news mate try here............http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36593
    "Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"................ (Gilles Villeneuve)

Name
    Keith
    Last Online
    26-10-2012
    Country
    Ireland
    Car

Quote Originally Posted by SQUANTO
    bad news mate try here............http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36593

Thanks, P.M'd him there.