alan
    Last Online
    13-02-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Outlander Turbo

FS: Vauxhall astra 1.7 TD Spares or Repair

Im trying to sell this car as a whole rather than braking it so i thought i would pop it up on here

Im advertising as spares or repair due to the slight front end damage and the fact i havent actually driven the car for about a year (other than to get it to its MOT)

The car however does have 11 months MOT. Car was originally white (ex police) and was resprayed back and the body kit added. It has been lowered and has BSA alloys which i begun sanding down to refurb but havent finished them.

144k on the clock
    1.7 TD envoy (low blow)
    11 months MOT
    Possibly worth more in parts than my asking price.
    Lowered 40mm
    M3 mirrors included with the sale as well as an aftermarket grill.

Bad points
    The bumper damage i can get some pics, it has been pushed back slighly and has four raised parts where the screws on the slam panel have come through, spitter has cracked on the join and it has the odd scuff. The interior is ok neither seat reclines and the drivers was replaced with a half leather seat at some point. The thermostat is stuck open and there is some paint issues on the car nothing actually that bad considering how long its been sat. Car drove fine to the MOT other than there being no brakes which i had overhauled and the rear discs and pads all round replaced. Timing belt will need done the belt and pulley is included with the sale

Car passed with no other advisories. Im looking for 350quid for it to go. If i cant get that for it then in parts its easily worth that considering the mot, could be used for an XE or another conversion as the shell is pretty good.

The front bumper was repaired prior the recent collision with 16 year old unisured driver, and the bumper has been bonded to the slam panel to hold it on better.

Heres some pics, with some TLC it could be nice again, i got the bill for the car last week and it owes me £271 pounds so i have to cover that cost. well it owes me alot more than that hencxe the 250 price tag. Hopefully the scums family will pay me something for the damage he caused.

Long ad i know any questions ask away im not expecting alot of interest on here but you never know so ask around if you could i need to sell this asap.

pics

any questions feel free to ask on here or pm me

thanks

Name
    Robert Perek
    Last Online
    07-10-2017
    Country
    United Kingdom

where the car is lockated

Name
    alan