Matt
    Last Online
    11-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Evo 4 GSR

Quote Originally Posted by smohekey
    There's no reason it couldn't be rocker covers.
    No thats true, my point was more around I got the impression that he was saying you could buy "a rocker cover".

Although really we'd need "a pair of rocker covers". So my naturally assumption was that it could have meant engine cover since we only have one of them.
    '97 EVO 4 GSR

Last Online
    26-07-2010
    Country
    United Kingdom

What about cf interior plastics to match center console ?
    Id also really really like to find the legnum lettering on the boot in cf...

If someone was willing to make up cf bits.... just since this thread seems to have turned into a cf wish list
    Owned by :-
    White Facelift VR4 (r2d2 bov, ss exhaust, lowered)
    Got evoscan running
    RPW downpipe, decat
    EBC
    -------------------------------------------
    Black GTO TT Mk1 (avcr, bov, hardpipes, 3" ss exhaust, mushy filter, carputer + more) running 0.9bar boost - 337bhp atf
    ODBC linked to palm pilot
    Back on the road

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

Quote Originally Posted by evilscoop
    What about cf interior plastics to match center console ?
    Id also really really like to find the legnum lettering on the boot in cf...

If someone was willing to make up cf bits.... just since this thread seems to have turned into a cf wish list
    sometimes you haveto be carefull or youll end up with a piece of CF on wheels lol,the suspension,ayc,etc,and the police and insurance co's wud have a field day lol,it wouldnt be a lugnum anymore but a carbolum.... let us know how you get on with the covers dude...

Last Online
    02-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    FTO (Soon VR4 Power)

Its all in hand, we shall be meeting up soon to take this further at the moment I have polished parts, and some custom fabricated parts (not for VR4) but can be shown as examples, I will attend the Cheddar meet when its on, let people see what they think and get some ideas, see whats most popular to start with. It can take weeks to get a correct mold, which is 100% accurate to work from, So prices wont be rock bottom due to the prep work going into it, at the same time they wont be extortionate, i.e Definatley on the better side of £200 for a polished carbon rocker cover. hopefully on the better side of £150, we will be as fair as possible, its not our aim to rip people of, and we would like to build and maintain a good reputation.

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    12-07-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

What about some pictures of what you'v got for those not going to Chedder meet?

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

Quote Originally Posted by RJEvans
    Its all in hand, we shall be meeting up soon to take this further at the moment I have polished parts, and some custom fabricated parts (not for VR4) but can be shown as examples, I will attend the Cheddar meet when its on, let people see what they think and get some ideas, see whats most popular to start with. It can take weeks to get a correct mold, which is 100% accurate to work from, So prices wont be rock bottom due to the prep work going into it, at the same time they wont be extortionate, i.e Definatley on the better side of £200 for a polished carbon rocker cover. hopefully on the better side of £150, we will be as fair as possible, its not our aim to rip people of, and we would like to build and maintain a good reputation.
    thats great ,i cant wait to see the products,i definatly would be keen on a few items for the vr4 tho...

Last Online
    06-09-2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4

I would be interested as well, looks fantastic.

However..as big blue has just failed her MOT this very morning, i will be concentrating my money in that direction for the time being!
    Well...That's gone and done it!

Last Online
    02-05-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    FTO (Soon VR4 Power)

I am actually in the Chesterfield / Sheffield area on Thurs / Fri this week, Will be taking the engine from Dereks old Leggy for the FTO.

I will bring a few polished bits with me, I also have pics of some carbon bits I have done for other people in the past (again not VR4 bits, but just an idea), I shall try get those pics upload.

If anyone is about on either Thurs or Fri, your welcome to come along and help

I know I obviously need an engine hoist, Trolley jacks etc and Pry Bar, but which Sockets am I going to need? I obviously wont be able to take the full Snap~On kit with me, but if I have an Idea what sockets I need etc, and any other tools it will be much appreiciated.

Sorry if you get Deja vu reading this, I am going to post a new thread to this extent.

PS. ElNevio do you know when I can sort out the Trader status fee? or If I just pay club membership now, will it be deducted from trader status when it all goes through? Im thinking as Im asking advice and support, I should really pay something.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12