Name
    Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

Whilst I agree that fluff does add texture, do be warned that it may not necessarily taste good or be good for your stomach. I recently found a half chewed banana flavoured Chewit in the door handle on the rear passenger side in my car. It was covered in a fine layer of dust/fluff, but I think I made the wise choice and discarded it. I did proceed in finishing the remaining half a packet of Chewits that were 8 months out of date! Yummy!

However the Mars bar that had somehow glued the rear overcarpet to the floor carpet was definitely not edible! It wasnt even hooverable (sp?) but I managed it!
    1997 Mitsubishi RVR HSGR : 2.0 4G63T, 4 seats and the seating position from a truck
    2009 Ford Mondeo : 2.2TDCi, 4 wheels, some plastics, some metal and some seats
    Former owner of The Mongrel (RIP 2011) and The Rednum (RIP 2014)

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

Quote Originally Posted by Atik
    hooverable (sp?)
    I challenge you that it's not even a word, not worth enough to risk it in Scrabble
    VR-4 #1 : Ernie, Pyreness Black, 98 Legnum Type-S, Leather, Moonroof & Stainless Sills, Fujitsubo cat back, Apexi RSM - Sold under duress
    VR-4 #2 : Wallie, Finesse Green, 96 Legnum Type-S, Erebuni CF bonnet, Profec E-01 & EMB, TRE fuel pump, RPW Downpipes, De-Cat, Fujitsubo Super Legalis R, LC-1, NGK Iridium Plugs, SARD Radiator, Greddy Hard Rad Pipe, ATF Cooler, FMIC, Forge Recirc BOV, KAD 6 Pot 330x28 Brakes, HEL Braided Lines, 17"X8.0 Rota Torques with Wintrac Xtremes, Fully Synth Oils, Ultimate 102RON Fuel, Stainless Sills - Sold after 4 great years

Name
    Last Online
    Country
    Wales

Hoover manufacturer of vacuum cleaners.

Name
    Tim
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    '97 Legnum
    My Garage
    Visit

Hoover is a word. Its a verb as in to hoover the carpet. It came into common use after the patented Hoover vacuum cleaner in 1925.

'97 Manual Legnum in silver with some subtle mods

My first VR4 - '97 Legnum Dark Green & mean ...it was love at first sight - now sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12