Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galaxy
    My Garage
    Visit

LOL now that was worth the read!
    If you have a problem with getting Amsoil just contact me on 07949 944523 email don@performanceoilsltd.co.uk or web at http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/
    AMSOIL 'The First in Synthetics'

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

well , Already I m do not go to fill that shudder fix , but I am fill the lubegard protetanc already , this its ok , dont give me any problem right??? 2 daays and the car feel good

i am waiting know some money

1 , buy 12 quarts more of amsoil atf

2, membership on the club

3. pressure switch

Name
    David
    Last Online
    10-02-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Corvette
    My Garage
    Visit

if i was you, id put the poor car out of its misery and sell the bloody thing...buy a toyota corolla.

you cant aford to maintain the thing, you cant aford to join the club, and now you are complaining that you balls up the trans flush and is going to cost you even more....

ill give you some advise that you dont need to join the club for - stop driving it, save your pocket money, pay for the bloody membership and stop screwing up everything you touch on the poor car!!

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru ETA
    if i was you, id put the poor car out of its misery and sell the bloody thing...buy a toyota corolla.

you cant aford to maintain the thing, you cant aford to join the club, and now you are complaining that you balls up the trans flush and is going to cost you even more....

ill give you some advise that you dont need to join the club for - stop driving it, save your pocket money, pay for the bloody membership and stop screwing up everything you touch on the poor car!!

I look in all me post you **** me , please stop offend me , I dont offend you , please , if you going to give me a advise send me to me in PM , the 80% here they are nice , with me , but you always have a bad comentari , please ,ignore me dude , thanks , I dont live in a RICH contry that UK , ok , thanks

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

I do all the maintain, only Only lacking me , the AYC , and again the gearbox , thanks,

Name
    David
    Last Online
    10-02-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Corvette
    My Garage
    Visit

im not giving you **** because you dont live in a rich country. you just need a wake up call! these cars are NOT CHEAP TO OWN! you obviously cant afford to own one, alot of people cant. if i wasnt a mechanic i probably couldnt justify the running expenses to the other half.
    the difference is that the people who cant realise this and sell them! they dont hang around bludging for free info.

the sad truth is, if you dont pay the membership you are going to contine screwing things up and that my friend is going to cost you alot more then the membership fee!

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru ETA
    im not giving you **** because you dont live in a rich country. you just need a wake up call! these cars are NOT CHEAP TO OWN! you obviously cant afford to own one, alot of people cant. if i wasnt a mechanic i probably couldnt justify the running expenses to the other half.
    the difference is that the people who cant realise this and sell them! they dont hang around bludging for free info.

the sad truth is, if you dont pay the membership you are going to contine screwing things up and that my friend is going to cost you alot more then the membership fee!

ok , know I respect your post , but I like me car , and I can afford the cost of maitenance , its just , I cannot pay for the membership 60 dollars, if with this money I can buy 7 quarts , of AMSOIL , you understand me dude??? repair it is a worse

Everything to his time , bro

just take it easy , and dont offend me , thanks

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    19-06-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Silver

But you could have saved the $60 buy buying amsoil through the club and by having NOT serviced your car incorrectly.

You KNOW you're breaking the rules, which is why several members have had 10-20 or even 30 PMs from you.

We're P1ssed at you because not ONCE have you said thank you, and even when we HAVE given out good advice, you seem keen not to listen or to argue or to try and find a cheaper solution.

It's not the money we're all worried about. It's your attitude: yuo insist on buying a bad VR4 cheaply, and then trying to fix it cheaply. That's not how these cars work: it's not some american V8 that can be abused.

If you bought a Ferrari and treated it this way, it would have caught fire by now.

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Steve
    But you could have saved the $60 buy buying amsoil through the club and by having NOT serviced your car incorrectly.

You KNOW you're breaking the rules, which is why several members have had 10-20 or even 30 PMs from you.

We're P1ssed at you because not ONCE have you said thank you, and even when we HAVE given out good advice, you seem keen not to listen or to argue or to try and find a cheaper solution.

It's not the money we're all worried about. It's your attitude: yuo insist on buying a bad VR4 cheaply, and then trying to fix it cheaply. That's not how these cars work: it's not some american V8 that can be abused.

If you bought a Ferrari and treated it this way, it would have caught fire by now.

I was tinks you are my friend steve . and you know I always said thanks

Name
    alan
    Last Online
    13-02-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Outlander Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by vr4-fan
    Dude, my biggest qualm other than all the questions is the fact you dont even contribute anything to the club.

Not even links to funny jokes that make me think hell your annoying as fcuk but at least he makes me laugh.

Instead you remind me a small child with 20p in his pocket. Hmmm where do i spend it, sweets or comics.

Unfortunatey it seems you dont even have 20p

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by AlanDITD
    Dude, my biggest qualm other than all the questions is the fact you dont even contribute anything to the club.

Not even links to funny jokes that make me think hell your annoying as fcuk but at least he makes me laugh.

Instead you remind me a small child with 20p in his pocket. Hmmm where do i spend it, sweets or comics.

Unfortunatey it seems you dont even have 20p

20 p , = 60 dolars here

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    19-06-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Silver

Quote Originally Posted by VR4-Fan
    In a total of 30 PMs you said Thanks 5 times. That's not a brilliant ratio....but TBH that's okay.

And you're confusing "Friendly" with "Friend". I'm friendly. I'm helpful.
    At no point have I stopped being helpful, friendly, and reading your posts.
    I am aware of at least 5 people who have you set on ignore, but I am sympathetic. You've got an expensive car that needs looking after, and I, like several other club members, are happy to help you.

Unfortunately, you have your priorities wrong. The information in this club has COST PEOPLE MONEY. You're paying a mechanic money. If he doesn't know something, perhaps you should try finding a mechanic who does! And see how much he costs.....I'm damn sure it's more than club membership costs in ANY country.

We're angry because you are trying to steal from us VR4 Fan. People have spent a lot of time and effort building up a repository of knowledge, and as such we all contribute towards the running costs of that knowledge: Internet hosting costs a lot of money, as does some of the translations etc. We're all doing this for free, all we're asking is that you put a small amount of money towards the cost of keeping that information online.

Or perhaps you'd like us to ban you?

No more Free info then! Believe me, there are members here who feel you are stealing, irritating and would gladly kick you off....permanently.

If you HADN'T had any help, your car would now need a new gearbox. Try getting one of those for 60 dollars.

Here's an analogy for what you're doing.

You're in a Bar, called "vr4".
    Upstairs is "members only". To become a member, you pay a small fee.
    Upstairs there are complimentary cigarettes and beer.
    You are the man waiting at the bottom of the stairs saying "Can I have a free cigarette?"
    "Can I have a free Cigarette?"

How long before the doormen ask you to leave?
    They are already looking at you and frowning.

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

steve , what **** you talking about , you get member recently , jajajaajja and when you pay the membership , had 2000 post alredy ,please , dont get mad , but you are least indicated to protest ,

why ban me?¿?

I do not bother anybody, do not offend anybody, only I am quarrelling to do the things well

please , I I demand more respect , thanks friends , I am be very grateful with all, and many more with those who have helped me without asking for the membership

Name
    peter
    Last Online
    05-01-2022
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Jeep SRT8

I avoid these kind of posts but I'm afraid respect is earned and not demanded and I will no longer reply to any posts from you.

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Steve
    Here's an analogy for what you're doing.

You're in a Bar, called "vr4".
    Upstairs is "members only". To become a member, you pay a small fee.
    Upstairs there are complimentary cigarettes and beer.
    You are the man waiting at the bottom of the stairs saying "Can I have a free cigarette?"

How long before the doormen ask you to leave?
    They are already looking at you and frowning.

vr4-fan - do you understand what Steve is saying here?

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Quote Originally Posted by bradc
    vr4-fan - do you understand what Steve is saying here?

not

I send you a PM check

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Today
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

where can i get 7 quart of AMSoil ATF for $60 i want some of that it's dirt cheap.

Bye for Now!

Last Online
    19-10-2010
    Country
    Other
    Car
    vr4 galant

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Today
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

That is cheap!

i would have to find out what the shipping cost would be, but it is $9.75 per quart.

i am not sure the ATF you have linked to is the correct type, that is the low viscosity type (blue top) and i think we need the universal atf type RED top as it specifies it is campatable with the SPIII requirement. the low viscosity stuff does not say this. but Don will put my right on this.

question for Don can we use the torque drive fluid in the VR4 box or not. would it make the shifts very rough and snappy rather than the silky smooth shift we all know and love (when they are working right). would it possibly sort out some slippage if we had that.

Name
    Nev
    Last Online
    17-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

I have PMed vr4-fan summarising what he needs to do. I believe the members have made their feelings very well known now. To continue to do so is now going to benefit no-one, and could even be detrimental to the club forums instead, if it continues.

Some members are already ignoring posts they find antagonising, and this is their prerogative.

What I do think is a positive reflection on the Club is that there have been no abusive comments, although they have been becoming more and more exasperated. There are numerous car forums where this would have been a nasty flame-war a long time ago. It shows us that CVR4 members are usually a mature lot. I also think that when vr4-fan does join up as a full member, he will be warmly welcomed as one.

PS: Apologies to the OP of this thread, but it'll now be closed.
    October 2023 fleet status: 100% operational

| Legnum VR-4S | Fiat Panda 100HP !! | a blue one! | Avensis T-180 | VR-4 parts van! |

Why not become a full member of CVR4 and enjoy the additional benefits membership brings?! Information here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123