Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

Arrow Potential UK Group Buy: Legnum/Galant Engine Undertray

You may have seen in VR4WGN's thread that he has moulded a replacement undertray, with a potential price of NZ$150.

In a group buy of 10, that should equate to a delivered price in the region of £110-£120 or so.

Out of curiosity, and for the sake of comparison, I emailed Camskill about sourcing OEM undertrays (using the two part numbers provided by PT ), and this is the response from Mike at Camskill:

Quote Originally Posted by Camskill
    MR328505 Cost from UK Dealer is £ 87.95 + vat Special Order from Japan

MR521292 Part Number is £ 120.91 + vat but has a different description and Mitsi UK do not recognize a supercession on those numbers
    I've rung my local dealer and he confirmed the above prices. Mitsi UK stock MR521292, and it apparently covers all model years.

The MR328505 may not fit all models? (according to their system) But would seem a little odd if that were the case.

Group buy discount highly unlikely.

So, at the moment, the best UK option may well be to order an undertray from your local Mitsi dealer, for £101.14 inc VAT. And you have no delivery to worry about then.

Brad - you mentioned that the undertrays appear to be interchangeable - do you know if the later one may be just slightly different that means it accommodates a slight change, while it is also backwards-compatible, but that the earlier one might not be forwards-compatible?

Sorry Q - it might be that a UK group buy of your undertrays is a bit too expensive when compared to OEM dealer stuff.
    October 2023 fleet status: 100% operational

| Legnum VR-4S | Fiat Panda 100HP !! | a blue one! | Avensis T-180 | VR-4 parts van! |

Why not become a full member of CVR4 and enjoy the additional benefits membership brings?! Information here.

Name
    Wayne
    Last Online
    23-11-2019
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Evo VI TME

That's interesting Nev ... can't think what made me think you couldn't get them anymore.
    1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition

Name
    Nev
    Last Online
    17-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by White Lightning
    That's interesting Nev ... can't think what made me think you couldn't get them anymore.
    Awkward and/or miserable parts guy at the local Mitsi dealership?!