Alex
    Last Online
    11-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    7 x VR-4 & EA6W

WTB: Standard front brake discs

No matter in how bad shape they are, just over 22.4 mm thick...

Name
    Matt
    Last Online
    11-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Evo 4 GSR

What are you planning to do with em?
    '97 EVO 4 GSR

Name
    Stefan
    Last Online
    30-01-2022
    Country
    Germany
    Car
    Legnum 25ST-R

Why don't try to get cheap new ones from an Outlander Turbo (CU2W)? Have got new discs for 60 EUR per pair...
    the one and only...Pearl White Legnum 25 ST-R...registered in Germany - now featuring a 6A13TT engine (unless you know otherwise)

Name
    Alex
    Last Online
    11-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    7 x VR-4 & EA6W

Quote Originally Posted by orionn2o
    What are you planning to do with em?
    I can make em look and brake like new ones ... Then I'll put in on my car which got 20.8 thick disc atm...

Quote Originally Posted by crazydriver81
    Why don't try to get cheap new ones from an Outlander Turbo (CU2W)? Have got new discs for 60 EUR per pair...
    Where's that?! Is that OEM? Quick call to local Mitsi here and da prize is around 120 EUR! For ONE...

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

I've got a pair of standard ones with about 16000 kms on them. It'd probably cost about 30€ just for the postage though. Not sure what they're worth second hand but in good condition as I remember. Let me know if you're interested.
    VR-4 #1 : Ernie, Pyreness Black, 98 Legnum Type-S, Leather, Moonroof & Stainless Sills, Fujitsubo cat back, Apexi RSM - Sold under duress
    VR-4 #2 : Wallie, Finesse Green, 96 Legnum Type-S, Erebuni CF bonnet, Profec E-01 & EMB, TRE fuel pump, RPW Downpipes, De-Cat, Fujitsubo Super Legalis R, LC-1, NGK Iridium Plugs, SARD Radiator, Greddy Hard Rad Pipe, ATF Cooler, FMIC, Forge Recirc BOV, KAD 6 Pot 330x28 Brakes, HEL Braided Lines, 17"X8.0 Rota Torques with Wintrac Xtremes, Fully Synth Oils, Ultimate 102RON Fuel, Stainless Sills - Sold after 4 great years

Name
    Alex
    Last Online
    11-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    7 x VR-4 & EA6W

Quote Originally Posted by Beastlee
    I've got a pair of standard ones with about 16000 kms on them. It'd probably cost about 30€ just for the postage though. Not sure what they're worth second hand but in good condition as I remember. Let me know if you're interested.
    Yeah, Lee... I am... What about you? Got brembos?

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

I've got KADs fitted now. Loving them!
    I can't get to the post office until Monday now but I'll get the postage priced for you. Was thinking 40€ for the pair + P&P but will get you a pic and confirm the condition first.

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

Ok, so as usual I was late in doing things, sorry again. I got the postage quote as 32€ for DHL to Denmark. I also cleaned up the discs a little as they've been sat in box in the garage for a few months now and were looking a little untidy.

I don't have the pics to show you but they will most likely need a skim. There are a lot of deposits on them which I think would cause you issues. One of them has a large deposit on it but I think it is only where the paper I wrapped them in has bunched up and stuck to the surface, a full soak in brake cleaner would probably remove this.

I did notice that Camskill are selling the front discs at £86/pair and including postage it was £101.99 delivered to Denmark, would this not be better for you?
    http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=5558

Let me know if you would still prefer mine, 60€ delivered but you will need to clean them up. I'm also away in Holland for the next week so there would be a delay.