Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

FS: Various Galant Parts

All of these parts are as removed from the V6 Sport I have pulled apart. There are still a few other things available, but here are some specifics:

Wing mirrors, I believe heated and electrically adjustable, bt not electrically folding.

Air box & snorkel - the design is slightly different to the VR4. I think the snorkel is a slightly different shape, and it has a water trap under the snorkel. The mount points are all the same as the VR4, so I think it would fit. £50 delivered, including the MAF.

SRS ECU. The donor car had airbags in the wheel & dash as normal, plus side bags mounted in the front seats. The SRS light lit up and went out on ignition start up. £20 delivered.

Suspension. The car rode well, but the suspension is not looking perfect. As a heavy item, collection is preferred. £30 for all four struts. If you make me post it I'll charge more!

Front impact beam. This is identical to the VR4 item. There is a small amount of rust, but the beam is sound. May be this will be useful to someone who wants to modify one for Gowfs intercooler? £30 plus postage. (Collection preferred!)

Spare wheel. Steel rim and nearly new Bridgestone tyre. The tread depth is measured as 6.7 - 7.0mm all round. It is an RE88 Potenza, in 195/60/R15, 88V.

V6 Sport engine ECU. From an auto car, but unknown as to if it will fit other models. £10 delivered.

Standard Galant scissor jack. As found in most of our boots! Missing yours? Or just want a shiney one with no rust? £35 delivered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    16-02-2019
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

Brake Master Cylinder. I think this part is common across many mitsubishi models, but can't guarantee it. £50 delivered.

Radio bracket. This sits behind the dash and allows you to bolt in your stereo rather than clip it to the plastic surround. This one comes with a single din storage shelf. £25 delivered.

Radio lead. This converts the standard mitsubishi wiring loom into a DIN connector. This makes plugging in your new head unit easy if you don't already have one. £8 delivered.

Front discs/pads. These are very new. The machine marks on the working face of the discs can still be seen in places. The pads are unipart, so I'm sure the discs aren't exotic! Again, these are heavy so collection is preferred. £50. Rear discs & pads thrown in for free if you want them - some life left but not enough to warrant selling them!

There are other items - calipers all round, engine ancilliaries, some interior plastic bits. I'll post them up in time.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images