Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

Maf Connector

Just brought a universal air filter , but it didn't come with a connector to fit to the MAF ozey: .. does anyone know where i can get 1 from .. It needs to have a 3 and a half inch internal diameter or 3inch to fit onto the air filter .. :rolleyes5 Yours hopefully WODJ
    Last edited by Wodjno; 21-06-2004 at 06:29 PM.

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    20-06-2017
    Country
    United Kingdom

Depends on the type of universal one you have.......mine had a backplate which I made in to a maf adapter!

I also have a pattern for a stainless steel one, can knock out the plate at £15 and if I can get some tube big enough I would say you were looking at £20.

Derek had one made........

Name
    Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

What type

Hi Dave .. Well done again for the weekend . :bow: .. the filter type is a cone .. much the same as yours .. its a APIRO .would be great if you could manufacture me a plate up (if u have time ) tried to upload image but it kept coming up with this load of waffle .. ????

Warning: move_uploaded_file(attach/009ab9bcd29290f388fbffb7bf3fcc14): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/braindg/public_html/forum/includes/functions_file.php on line 219

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpTs4Dyd' to 'attach/009ab9bcd29290f388fbffb7bf3fcc14' in /home/braindg/public_html/forum/includes/functions_file.php on line 219

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for attach/009ab9bcd29290f388fbffb7bf3fcc14 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/braindg/public_html/forum/includes/functions_file.php on line 231
    AND thats beyond me ..

Name
    Pete
    Last Online
    26-03-2014
    Country
    United Kingdom

Picture uploading is not working at present - still waiting for Barry to sort it, only way at the moment is to link via another website

Name
    Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

Question Thicko ALERT

THICKO !!! ALERT !!! How do i create a link ???