Thread: FS: Colt Galant 1976 2door Pillarless Coupe

Last Online
    09-10-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant 1976 2d coupe

FS: Colt Galant 1976 2door Pillarless Coupe

Hi ... for those interested i have this whole very rare car which is understood to be one of only 44 that came into the country as a RHD Cyprus import. It has been a cherished Work-in-progress restoration project for half of my lifetime but is now being sold off as spares due to some life changes. Every bit of the body shell, fittings and glass is available, likewise all the internal trim, seats, carpets etc. I have reconditioned the back axle (new bearings, seals, wheel cylinders, frictions etc) and there are loads of new bits including bonnet, front screen, wind-down side glass etc. There’s no engine as I just sold it separately. Wheels are Wolfrace 15” x 7.5J taken from a Nissan 280ZX of the same era and, out of the 4, there are 2 never-used tyres fitted. Every bit of this car exists along with lots of other usable bits which must all go to make space. Offers … contact Roy

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

Some pics would really whet the appetite of any potential buyer

Name
    Chris
    Last Online
    14-02-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Scooby thing..
    My Garage
    Visit

And complete for sale ad details as required by CVR4...?

Last Online
    09-10-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant 1976 2d coupe

sorry ... just joined up a few minutes ago ... what's required to complete the ad ???? cheers

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

Quote Originally Posted by wekyor
    sorry ... just joined up a few minutes ago ... what's required to complete the ad ???? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ClubVR4
    Club VR-4 can take no responsibility for the accuracy of any advert or the reliability of the seller, nor are we responsible for any transactions between members and/or registered users of the forum.

When dealing with a forum user please treat it no differently from buying from your local small-ads. Club VR-4 can offer no guarantee regarding any "For Sale" or "Wanted" advert on the site, and no guarantee regarding any registered users or fully paid-up members.

If the person who has placed the advert is not known to you, is a new member/user, or you are a new member/user yourself, then we strongly suggest that before agreeing to buy something you perform a Search by User Name to check out the seller's past history. It may also be worth checking their reputation ("Rep") level on the forum. This will not guarantee a trouble-free purchase but should assist you in making an informed decision about who to buy from or sell to.

Remember that any buying or selling you do with Club VR-4 members or registered users is entirely at your own risk.

Name
    peter
    Last Online
    05-01-2022
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Jeep SRT8

Ask a simple question, never receive an answer these days