alan
    Last Online
    13-02-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Outlander Turbo

spare clothes wanted......

Well its 2am i cant sleep but im feeling a touch proud of myself today.

Some of you know i have been on a huge eating binge and weight training and today is two months since i started. Weighed in tonight and i have gained 1stone 7lbs in the two months. Alot of its bulk and a fair bit of muscle growth.

Granted its only the begining im not even remotley happy with anything yet alot more work to do. It has become an obsession of late, and frankly it will be till i am happy. At the end of twelve months if i hit my target weight and size ill post up my diary pics for you all to laugh at

Anyway pointless post for the evening over.

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    07-08-2015
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Saab 9-5 Estate

I take it you have an issue putting on weight then?
    The best things in life have to be lubricated

Name
    alan
    Last Online
    13-02-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Outlander Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by WildCards
    I take it you have an issue putting on weight then?
    Yup i have been 9st 7lb ish for most of my adult life and had enough of it.
    Put myself on a strict diet x ammount of meals a day certain protien/fat/carb levels along with a decent weight training program and its actually working.

Im usually pretty useless at sticking at anything for longer than a week so to manage two months without faultering and to have some actual acheivement thus far is a pretty big thing for me.

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    13-10-2019
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4S

I wish I could give you some of mine as I've plenty to spare.
    Good luck on achieving your goal.
    Cheers,
    Barney

"Perfection is a road, not a destination"

• 1997 Legnum VR4-S
    • Nissan Elgrand
    • 1965 Lotus Elan S2 DHC
    • Mercedes SL350 (R230)

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    19-04-2016
    Country
    England
    Car
    Lgnm VR4 type S

Good luck! I have difficulty in putting weight on, I have been a fairly decent 11.5 stone consistantly since I was about 15. I am now the heaviest I have ever been at 13 stone.

Just remember getting there is only half the problem, once you have put the weight on your going to have to keep the muscle and keep the fat off..........

Good luck mate, I wish I had the time to put into weight training.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name
    shaun
    Last Online
    31-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    'charged Mx5

god I wish I had that problem, I'm naturally well built, and wish I had smaller shoulders etc but as soon as I start training I just get heavier and bulkier.
    I now weight 14 stone at 5ft 8 and makes me look like a gorilla, I used to play semi pro rugby and do a lot of tug of war etc and at one point almost weighed 16 stone, but still did a mile and a half fitness test at around 8.5 minutes.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    19-04-2016
    Country
    England
    Car
    Lgnm VR4 type S

Quote Originally Posted by shaun1978
    god I wish I had that problem, I'm naturally well built, and wish I had smaller shoulders etc but as soon as I start training I just get heavier and bulkier.
    I now weight 14 stone at 5ft 8 and makes me look like a gorilla, I used to play semi pro rugby and do a lot of tug of war etc and at one point almost weighed 16 stone, but still did a mile and a half fitness test at around 8.5 minutes.
    Dude that where I want to be, only I'm 6'2"........ I played Ice Hockey for the GB squad and never broke the 12 stone mark, though that was nearly 10 years ago......... However I am finding easier to bulk up now, more to do with my age than anything I think.

I was talking with the misses last night, a friend And I used to get up early after a night on the lash and do a half marathon.......... she asked what had happened!!!!!! In the new year it's time for hardcore training...........

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    13-10-2019
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4S

I was watching an old Top Gear a while back, with my wife chatting to her girlfriend in the background, sat on the sofa, talking about how they disliked him.
    Clarkson was talking the pro's and con's of a hot sports car (can't remember which) where he said something about the lack of any room for bags - the only place being behind the passenger seat which was minimal. He then went on to say that it wasn't a problem really because if you could afford the car then you would already have a slim wife!

The sofa went very very quiet . . . . .

Last Online
    26-01-2017
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant VR4

Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    I was watching an old Top Gear a while back, with my wife chatting to her girlfriend in the background, sat on the sofa, talking about how they disliked him.
    Clarkson was talking the pro's and con's of a hot sports car (can't remember which) where he said something about the lack of any room for bags - the only place being behind the passenger seat which was minimal. He then went on to say that it wasn't a problem really because if you could afford the car then you would already have a slim wife!

The sofa went very very quiet . . . . .
    you've gotta love 'im ... Sunday's just weren't the same ...