Phil
    Last Online
    10-09-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1991 Galant VR-

WTD: Set of Legnum monsoon shields - Hamilton

hey guys, anyone in the Hamilton or greater Waikato/even Auckland or Taupo or Tauranga etc areas have a set of monsoon shields available? Three of mine are missing and the remaining one is broken. I am missing the clips for them on the driver's side too if anyone has them also.

Thanks,
    Phil

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

I've got 4 on a car. You are welcome to them if you take all of them off nicely and clean the doors up on my car afterwards.
    If I'm replying to your thread and helping you out, it is because I like you and want to help out your VR-4 ownership. No other reason

Name
    Phil
    Last Online
    10-09-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1991 Galant VR-

Haha I do remember you saying that, just I don't know if I'm able to make it up to Auckland any time soon, and more importantly I don't think I can remove all four of them without breaking one let alone cleaning up the mess to your satisfaction afterwards haha.

I had to remove one other broken one in order to pass the VIN and what a mission, and it seems to be a hassle to remove the gunk left behind so I may as well just fit another set again