Keith
    Last Online
    04-12-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Pulsar GTi-R

Modified Nationals 2010

Now I'm sure you all know about Modified Nationals, The Ultimate Car Show but here's some info for you all.

Clubs

Best Club Stand 2009 Winners!

Be the best… Club Trophy’s to be won. Modified Nationals welcomes all car related clubs and invites you to show your car at our 8th car show & clubbing weekend.

Any club that attended in 2009 will automatically be posted a 2010 club pack, club packs have been available since 7th December. If however you did not attend in 2009, have changed address and/or club organiser let me know or email the office admin@modifiednationals.co.uk with your new contact details NOW!! This will ensure that your club is in the best position to book early and get a great stand position in 2010.

Discounted Tickets For Clubs
    Weekend Driver - £29 each
    Weekend Passenger - £34 each
    Weekend VIP Driver - £37 each
    Weekend VIP Passenger - £42 each

Minimum five cars for a club stand, spaces are allocated on first come basis, you can add cars to your stand until the closing date 2 weeks before the show!

Dont forget awards for Best JAPANESE Car & Best JAPANESE Club Stand

I'll keep you updated with all that's happening & the latest news. Any questions just pm me or contact the office.
    Make sure you join us on Facebook. Click image & join our Fan Page...

MODIFIED NATIONALS 2010. Be part of it!

Name
    Keith
    Last Online
    04-12-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Pulsar GTi-R

Attention :- Club Organisers,

Just a quick reminder that The Early Bird EXTRA discount ends February 14th. After this date just use your normal club booking form to receive your normal club discounts. Club stand closing date is May 14 but the earlier you book the earlier we can allocate you a great space.

Those clubs already booked in you can add additional members until the Club Deadline. Just use another booking form or give us a call on 08444 151413 to book by card. Any questions call the above number and we will be happy to help.

Mark & Jacx