Alan
    Last Online
    24-06-2023
    Country
    Wales
    Car
    VR-4 Leg & R33

FS: Nardi Torino VR-4 black leather steering wheel

If anybody's still got wood (!!!) and would like to feel a bit of leather in their hands instead then I have for sale my original VR-4 steering wheel.
    If you've already got a Nardi but it's feel is a bit tardy then this could be the wheel for you.
    There are no marks whatsoever on the wheel and it is as new. Complete with airbag. Make me an offer.
    Pictures will not do it justice: it is in unbelievable condition considering it had been on the car for 70,000 miles. The Japanese owner before me must have been too busy on the phone to actually grip the wheel very much or perhaps his small hands didn't fit around it.
    Anyway if you want this type of steering wheel then I guarantee you will not be disappointed in the condition of it. If you are then I will take it back and give you a full refund (including delivery costs) with no hard feelings and no argument.
    Delivery at your cost or collection from South Wales.
    Somebody must want it and I would hate to have to take it to the dump once I'm sick of seeing it sitting in my living room.

BTW: My avatar is one of the many fancy dress costumes I've appeared in. I'm not an Arab!

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by apeman69
    If anybody's still got wood (!!!) and would like to feel a bit of leather in their hands instead then I have for sale my original VR-4 steering wheel.
    If you've already got a Nardi but it's feel is a bit tardy then this could be the wheel for you.
    There are no marks whatsoever on the wheel and it is as new. Complete with airbag. Make me an offer.
    Pictures will not do it justice: it is in unbelievable condition considering it had been on the car for 70,000 miles. The Japanese owner before me must have been too busy on the phone to actually grip the wheel very much or perhaps his small hands didn't fit around it.
    Anyway if you want this type of steering wheel then I guarantee you will not be disappointed in the condition of it. If you are then I will take it back and give you a full refund (including delivery costs) with no hard feelings and no argument.
    Delivery at your cost or collection from South Wales.
    Somebody must want it and I would hate to have to take it to the dump once I'm sick of seeing it sitting in my living room.

BTW: My avatar is one of the many fancy dress costumes I've appeared in. I'm not an Arab!

Pic please? how much to Indonesia shipped?

Name
    Alan
    Last Online
    24-06-2023
    Country
    Wales
    Car
    VR-4 Leg & R33

Sorry dude, but I'll only send to UK or UK collection. I have thought in the past about a holiday to Jakarta but I've already booked my 2 annual trips for this year and an Indonesian once told me, on an Emirates flight from Manchester to Dubai, that Jakarta isn't all that so I don't think I'll be able to deliver some time soon either.

Name
    Alan
    Last Online
    24-06-2023
    Country
    Wales
    Car
    VR-4 Leg & R33

Still got this and it's yours for £40.
    It's the best condition Nardi you will find outside of the factory.
    I can take it to Eurospec on saturday if anybody wants a look.
    '97 Legnum VR-4 type S
    DONE - SARD 530cc injectors, SARD AFPR, FMIC, MAP2-ECU, Ralliart air filter & 'Special' MAF, Magnecor leads, NGK 7s, Polyeurethane engine mounts, New lash adjusters, RPW downpipes, Powerflow 3" full de-cat exhaust, Reconditioned turbos, Bespoke AYC gauge, SARD R2D2 BOV, CarPC with EvoScan, Fusion amp & InPhase sub, EBC Turbo grooved & dimpled brake discs, EBC red & green pads, HKS SuperForm Lowering springs, Hydraulic bonnet dampers, Momo steering wheel, Bespoke wideband AFR/Oil pressure gauge thingy, New wiper blades all round!, Amsoiled... woo hoo!
    Growling out 349ft/lb torque, 296 fly HP @ 0.9 bar

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    12-03-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR4

SOLD to me.

Name
    Andy