done, cheers
    You havent fulfill your promise to me, my patience is wearing thin dude

Last Online
    05-07-2010
    Country
    New Zealand-Maori
    Car
    2000 vr4

you have a message, can you stop posting on an old thread, can anyone lock this, thanks daryn.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by ddarynpene
    you have a message, can you stop posting on an old thread, can anyone lock this, thanks daryn.
    I wont stop untill you fulfill your promise to me

Last Online
    05-07-2010
    Country
    New Zealand-Maori
    Car
    2000 vr4

send my stuff back then ill refund you,

you want to make this public? lets play mate...

so, you brought a bumper off my brother wich hasint arrived? not my problem.. but i can find out whats happened.

i send you ayc pump, plus other parts wich have not reached your destination yet and you want your money back?

yea i did offer to refund but.... i need to know i get my s*#t back..

your 20 emails to my one have changed my mind so deal with it..

and i never make promises...

so i suggest you just check your emails...

definantly not going to deal with you again,..

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Do you have tracking Numbers?
    If I'm replying to your thread and helping you out, it is because I like you and want to help out your VR-4 ownership. No other reason

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

send my stuff back then ill refund you,

you want to make this public? lets play mate...

so, you brought a bumper off my brother wich hasint arrived? not my problem.. but i can find out whats happened.

i send you ayc pump, plus other parts wich have not reached your destination yet and you want your money back?

yea i did offer to refund but.... i need to know i get my s*#t back..

your 20 emails to my one have changed my mind so deal with it..

and i never make promises...

so i suggest you just check your emails...

definantly not going to deal with you again,..

Okay lets rock n roll. Ladies and gentleman. This guys and his co called brother sold some spare part to me.

With a good faith, I paid $170 USD for first shipment on 18 May 2010. His so called brother Bez Matenga, (I dont know if he is really exist or not), He said it will reach to my address in Jakarta in 20 days. So it will reach me in mid June 2010. He give me the tracking number fliway international shipping method. but the tracking number in invalid this is the tracking number. heres the number #218864991156987 0045

Later on on early June 2010 he offer me some spare part, and again with a good Faith i paid $450 USD shipped to my address in Jakarta. I trust this guy so far but infact he keep lying to me. I told him that I will send the money but he must send me the shipping receipt to me afterwards. The fact is after the money paid, he never send the shipping receipt untill i wrote this message. He also gave me the fliway tracking number, but the number is invalid, heres the number cn 9009636477158/44698

I ve allready done my part, and dont get any for what I deserve, not even a shipping receipt. This guys never fulfill his promise to me. He once told me that he will refund the money, once the part comes to me then I will send the money back. The question is

1. How do we know Mr. daryn really sell and send the part to me while he unable to show the valid shipping receipt? The fact is he able to upload the car he is parting but unable to show the shipping receipt.

2. He will refund the money when the part he admit sold to me back to him, How do we know that the part will come to me while the tracking number is invalid, and I don't know whether the part come to me or not?

Look I am very tired, I don't want to fight. The conversion project exhaust me. I like to make friends everywhere. all I want to complete the conversion project. And you already ruin the joy rebuilding the car. Project is expensive but the budget is very tight. This website developed suppose to help each other not to rip each other. I thought I can counting on you guys in this website, but maybe I have to think it over. To be honest, I would not buy something from you mr.Daryn, if i know would ended up like this.

Name
    Scott
    Last Online
    09-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    96 Legnum VR4 T

Have you tried contacting fliways directly?

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

Sounds like a private issue between a buyer and seller which has nothing to do with CVR4.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by scott.mohekey
    Have you tried contacting fliways directly?
    Dont have fliway in jakarta Dude. Fliway used UPS outlet in Jakarta to send the part door to door. I have tried to ask local UPS to track the number, but UPS outlet unable to do so. They said the tracking number is invalid. When I track it on fliway website the tacking number also invalid. The number refer to shipment that already shiped in the past.

Other way to track it on UPS outlet is show them the shipping receipt. But Mr. Daryn unable to show me any, not even a fake one. So what you guys think what I expect to other than asking him a refund? He definitely broke his promise about the lenght of shipping time.

Beside, actually the person that should aks the fliway whether i have receive the part or not is the seller, Not me
    Last edited by ersanalamin; 05-07-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Sounds like a private issue between a buyer and seller which has nothing to do with CVR4.
    Sure it does, but selling and buying done trought the website and definitely I wont buy something if he's not a member of CVR4. The same thing can happen to anybody over here. Just ask him to show some shipping receipt in this forum, I guess he cant make it, like before, always make excuse bla bla bla
    Last edited by ersanalamin; 05-07-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Name
    Scott
    Last Online
    09-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    96 Legnum VR4 T

Surely a tracking number is only valid with the company that issued it.. i.e. asking UPS to look up a Fliway tracking number isn't going to work. I would try calling Fliway directly and asking them for help. If they can't locate the shipment, THEN I would start asking Daryn for some answers.. as it is, you haven't really exhausted all avenues.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Surely a tracking number is only valid with the company that issued it.. i.e. asking UPS to look up a Fliway tracking number isn't going to work. I would try calling Fliway directly and asking them for help. If they can't locate the shipment, THEN I would start asking Daryn for some answers.. as it is, you haven't really exhausted all avenues.
    Yea thats the thing should be done by him, not just tell me bla bla. Please ask the fliway about the shipment then we can find out the truth. It will be more helpfull if Mr Daryn can show us the actual shipping receipt. Many thanks for your help Scot.

BTW I cant afford your AYC scott sorry, better look back to keith (KHK_VR4) in hongkong, he offer me some part. I have bought many part in the past with no problem.

Last Online
    05-07-2010
    Country
    New Zealand-Maori
    Car
    2000 vr4

i seemed to trackm it today, so by all means i can refund you..

simple, cheers cvr4

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

i seemed to trackm it today, so by all means i can refund you..

simple, cheers cvr4
    You are the only person that can making this problem solved in simple way or hard way. Better do it asap to make things clear before I initiate another payment to another third party for the same part. Like I said, I just ask what I deserve no more no less. I do need your part but I wont spend my money for nothing

Last Online
    05-07-2010
    Country
    New Zealand-Maori
    Car
    2000 vr4

email.... check.... im done with this now. ta

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

email.... check.... im done with this now. ta
    Well if its right, its true that is you or the shipping carrier unable to ship the part to me within given the time limit you told me about. Awaiting refund
    Last edited by ersanalamin; 05-07-2010 at 06:40 AM.

Name
    Scott
    Last Online
    09-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    96 Legnum VR4 T

Quote Originally Posted by ersanalamin
    Well if its right, its true that is you or the shipping carrier never ship the part to me within given the time limit you told me about. Awaiting refund
    I'm sorry, but I've never heard of guaranteed shipping times.. certainly not guaranteed by the sender. There's no way you can guarantee something you send will reach its destination in a given time frame, there are far too many middlemen able to cause delays etc.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of guaranteed shipping times.. certainly not guaranteed by the sender. There's no way you can guarantee something you send will reach its destination in a given time frame, there are far too many middlemen able to cause delays etc.
    Well scot, time is my enemy now, The project must be over by the end of this month. The parts should come within 2 weeks. The first shipment done in May 18, the sender inform me the worst scenario it will came in 20 days. . And the second shipment, it will come within 2 weeks after shipped. When the deal is done time frame that they told me about was okay with me, but not today.

I have been ebaying to get used parts for my motor bike Kawasaki KZ 250 cc. the carb, crank shat, gear box, barrel, you name it. The seller locate in OZ, due to its weight the part shipped by the sea, come to me in 1,5 month. But thats not a problem. When ebaying, i dont care wheres the seller locate, as long as he got what i want and the total price is right then It is done. But thats on ebay where seller and buyer verified carefully.

Name
    Scott
    Last Online
    09-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    96 Legnum VR4 T

Shipping in and out of australia is always going to be quicker than in and out of NZ. NZ is at the ass end of the world, and we have to pay a premium to get things shipped at any sort of speed.

I got some things from the US recently, that arrived just 5 day after I ordered them. However, I payed more for the shipping than I did for the parts themselves!

Also, if you pick the cheapest shipping option to and from NZ, it automatically goes by boat. This will mean a boat needs to be filled before it can leave etc, so its not a quick means of shipping at all.

It sounds to me like Daryn gave you a rough, but overly short estimate, and you've taken it as gospel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast