Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by scott.mohekey
    Shipping in and out of australia is always going to be quicker than in and out of NZ. NZ is at the ass end of the world, and we have to pay a premium to get things shipped at any sort of speed.

I got some things from the US recently, that arrived just 5 day after I ordered them. However, I payed more for the shipping than I did for the parts themselves!

Also, if you pick the cheapest shipping option to and from NZ, it automatically goes by boat. This will mean a boat needs to be filled before it can leave etc, so its not a quick means of shipping at all.

It sounds to me like Daryn gave you a rough, but overly short estimate, and you've taken it as gospel.
    Yea I know thats why I need the shipping receipt to track them myself. I really dont understand somehow, its difficult for him to send me a pic of shipping receipt while its only 5-10 minute job. scan it and email it to me. Makes me worry

Name
    Adrian
    Last Online
    07-10-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    2009 Evo X

TBH I think this is getting out of hand.

Name
    Taylor
    Last Online
    08-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Evo 7

Mate if time is not on your side then you will be paying a premium for shipping. from what it seems to me Daryn found the cheapest shipping for you as you were on a tight budget, you cannot expect it to be on your doorstep the next day. Its on or the other, fast or cheap.

You have undertaken a massive project and you need to source bits from other parts of the world. Why you would set yourself a deadline like you have is dumb. And the fact your car is not together is your problem, not that of others over here.

The Reality is you have had run ins from other members over here for the same thing, cost of shipping and cost of parts. As for daryn, I have herd no negative things through the club about him. And he has gone out of his way to sort parts for another member/mate of mine.

Coming here and winging is only going to make things worse for you. and make people angrier.

You have bought ayc pump and bumper from here, reality is car will function fine with your AYC disconnected, and bumper is, well a bumper. It can be painted at a later date.
    Less a Driver of a VR4, more an owner of a pile of parts...

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by taylor
    Mate if time is not on your side then you will be paying a premium for shipping. from what it seems to me Daryn found the cheapest shipping for you as you were on a tight budget, you cannot expect it to be on your doorstep the next day. Its on or the other, fast or cheap.

You have undertaken a massive project and you need to source bits from other parts of the world. Why you would set yourself a deadline like you have is dumb. And the fact your car is not together is your problem, not that of others over here.

The Reality is you have had run ins from other members over here for the same thing, cost of shipping and cost of parts. As for daryn, I have herd no negative things through the club about him. And he has gone out of his way to sort parts for another member/mate of mine.

Coming here and winging is only going to make things worse for you. and make people angrier.

You have bought ayc pump and bumper from here, reality is car will function fine with your AYC disconnected, and bumper is, well a bumper. It can be painted at a later date.
    I am not winging, and I patience enough to deal with shipping method he could offered. I just asking what I am deserve that he should send me the actual pic proof of shipping that he cant provide me, infact i have to buy AYC pump more expensive than i paid him first place. Was it too much to ask?

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Either you show me the shipping receipt, or you give me my money back. After all you are able to get you stuff back, so please I am tired of waiting for your money refund.

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

YOu havent answer my question, infact you have allready gave me a bad reputation for a foreigner who honestly to buy some used part from your own very country. I am a just a registered used, but once a member i can give you the same. Once again, I just ask what I am deserve, am I asking to much?

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Okay, paypal send my money back to me at last. case closed. If you really send the part to me, upon receiving, I will send the money back to you

Name
    David
    Last Online
    10-02-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Corvette
    My Garage
    Visit

why are you threatening taylor with bad rep just because he gave bad rep to you?? i have given you negative rep aswell. fact of the matter is that you are having a cry on a public forum about something that is private. all you seem to want to do is winge about the price of parts. if you dont want to pay the price, dont.

YOU are the one who sent your money half way around the world for parts that you havent even seen... who is the fool there.

at the end of the day, people on this forum have only heard good things about the seller, and winging from you. THAT is why you have negative rep!
    i think the only thing that the seller has done wrong is given you an optimistic time frame for the shipping. my brother use to work in logistics. he would tell you that it is a pain in the arse to ship things out of NZ that are any bigger then a post card if you are not a registered business. plus it is not cheap! as scott said - YOU wanted cheap shipping as you are on a budget, now you dont want to wait.

Name
    Taylor
    Last Online
    08-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Evo 7

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru ETA
    why are you threatening taylor with bad rep just because he gave bad rep to you?? i have given you negative rep aswell. fact of the matter is that you are having a cry on a public forum about something that is private. all you seem to want to do is winge about the price of parts. if you dont want to pay the price, dont.

YOU are the one who sent your money half way around the world for parts that you havent even seen... who is the fool there.

at the end of the day, people on this forum have only heard good things about the seller, and winging from you. THAT is why you have negative rep!
    i think the only thing that the seller has done wrong is given you an optimistic time frame for the shipping. my brother use to work in logistics. he would tell you that it is a pain in the arse to ship things out of NZ that are any bigger then a post card if you are not a registered business. plus it is not cheap! as scott said - YOU wanted cheap shipping as you are on a budget, now you dont want to wait.
    Well said. I will pm a mod to close this thread. As these shocks are sold. If he carries this on in another random thread, I will report it to the committee

Taylor

Name
    Scott
    Last Online
    09-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    96 Legnum VR4 T

Well said. I will pm a mod to close this thread. As these shocks are sold. If he carries this on in another random thread, I will report it to the committee

Taylor
    Shouldn't you be out drinking in Melbourne? Or are you not there yet?

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru ETA

No problem Dude. You can give me a bad rep as well, its easy as close my account and registered with another user id. The fact is I dont want to spend my money for nothing and I dont want anything from this forum member without paying. What taylor said is not fair to me, give someone bad rep easily but didnt get into his brain the main issue. I just ask what I am deserve, Either he send me the shipping receipt or send my money back. Thats not difficult job. Do you understand english dont you or should I say in bahasa Indonesia? Scot is better than taylor, instead judging, he trying to help to clear the problem
    Last edited by ersanalamin; 12-07-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

Quote Originally Posted by ersanalamin
    ... and I dont want anything from this forum member without paying

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    09-12-2022
    Country
    Other
    Car
    VR2,VR4+Mazda6

I do understand english, but I don't understand much of the sentences you make mr ersanalamin. It sometimes reads like a bablefish translation. Mistakes are easily made when only half the message gets through. When trading with people in other countries in other languages you should be extra carefull that whatever you say or ask is 100% clear.

Name
    Taylor
    Last Online
    08-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Evo 7

Quote Originally Posted by scott.mohekey
    Shouldn't you be out drinking in Melbourne? Or are you not there yet?
    Im here, and drinking. hopefully going to meet up with some of the ozvr4 boys.

Name
    John
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    FL Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSanne
    I do understand english, but I don't understand much of the sentences you make mr ersanalamin. It sometimes reads like a bablefish translation. Mistakes are easily made when only half the message gets through. When trading with people in other countries in other languages you should be extra carefull that whatever you say or ask is 100% clear.
    Well said that Man , have some well earned positive rep

Can the original seller of the coilovers please PM me with proof of postage or a reasonable explaination of what is going on and I will try and resolve the situation .

But please stop the abuse and the name calling etc ti just drags the forum into a private matter between two individuals

Name
    John
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    FL Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

Original Seller has not been online since the 5th July

ersanalamin , I strongly suggest you put in a claim via Paypal

Name
    Ersan
    Last Online
    21-01-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    EC5A

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter_John
    Original Seller has not been online since the 5th July

ersanalamin , I strongly suggest you put in a claim via Paypal

Yea paypal already sent my money back, they settle the claim on my favor. Now it is clear who is right and who is wrong for the guy who already judged me and give me a bad reps. The seller hide like a rabbit, never show up anymore

Therefore John, as the siite moderator, I demand that you to wipe bad reps that already given by some NZ member regarding this case

Name
    Matt
    Last Online
    28-04-2017
    Country
    New Zealand

Settle down with demanding things. You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Name
    David
    Last Online
    10-02-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Corvette
    My Garage
    Visit

"I ask that you reverse some of the bad rep that has been given to me". Don't you think that is going to get you a better response then demanding?!

It's not just this thread that has made me give you neg rep, it's the way you ask for parts and then winge in public about price. Then you have the nerve to demand things from the mods. Pull your head in! You are not helping your cause

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

Yea paypal already sent my money back, they settle the claim on my favor. Now it is clear who is right and who is wrong for the guy who already judged me and give me a bad reps. The seller hide like a rabbit, never show up anymore

Therefore John, as the siite moderator, I demand that you to wipe bad reps that already given by some NZ member regarding this case
    Whether you were right or not is immaterial. You have a short memory about why you received the negative rep so before you start demanding things, let me remind you about your delightful manners expressed in the PM's sent to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I dont give a **** for your stupid legnum, GVR4 is still better. See even you have a bad attitude also
    Whatever man - talk to someone who cares.
    Yea **** yourself and all of your family who live in stupid lonely country

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast