Last Online
    27-01-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    LEGNUM VR-4

vr4 / galant bonnet bra's

hi guys,
    im not to sure wot the general opinion on bonnet covers/bra's is.
    Any how i have found a seller on ebay who is doing them for around the 35 pounds mark (40 euros ) with 14 euros p and p.
    i was wondering if any one fancied doing a group buy if there is enough interest. Also the advert is all writen in german ( not that you need to much of a write up on a bonnet bra ) and was wondering if some one on here had the tallent to convert the necesary bits into english.

many thanks

phil

ps heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.de/Mitsubishi-Galant...item1c152a4993

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    22-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Lexus IS300h

I am sure I've seen some pictures of a vr-4 with a full bumper bra.

These would certainly be useful for avoiding scraping off flies in the summer and avoiding grit in the winter?

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Make as you can from this!

This translated from German to English via this site:-http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp

Falling rocks costumes and insect protection costumes (Bra) for

EA0 gallant Mitsubishi.

(1996-2006)

It negotiates itself in this article around a disguise black art leather, That over the front of the vehicle strained becomes and offers and lends protection from falling rocks and insects an extraordinary design to its vehicle!
    The Bra is to be mounted quickly, simply and protective on the vehicle, completely without tool.

Facts to the Bra:

- Article is 1teilig and overcast the front side of the hood (to this extent not differently indicated)
    - Hood can be opened with appropriate disguise.
    - offers optimal protection for the front party of the hood of your vehicle
    - guarantees the value receipt of your vehicle based on an undamaged varnish surface
    - Allwettertauglich in -40°C until + 50°C

-Outside part:

- Art leather of German manufacturer

- UV light steadily weather steady

- conceals of the work (no Selbstkaschierung in workshop) with black , High-value felt that excluded is separation of the felt of art leather in every weather.

- Entire strength art leather + felt 1.8 - 2.0 mm

Interior part:

- Polyestergewebe (knapsack material)

- extremely tear firm and strapazierfähig

- Weather steady, dirt rejecting

- blackly

-the interior part that has Holes for water flow , the water does not remain stand in the Bra

What is very important to your hood.

Reinforcement:

- x 4 strong elastics with hooks. the elastics are adapted already to the length, should bring you only the hooks into the holes, that are marked in assembly instructions, that included becomes assembly instructions

- X1 breadth tension with hook-and-loop fasteners

- for the assembly one needs 2-3 minutes and no expert Kentnisse

is nothing screwed and done handicrafts

Spoiler:

- out of polystyrene with art leather related (no cardboard), all weatherproof, it never lose the form

The Spoiler prevent the fluttering of the Bras in the high speed, the Bra is pressed at the same time on the hood area.

If you further questions to the product have contact you us please per e-mail

We send the good into following countries:

With GLS:

Throughout Germany :6.90€

With GLS:

Belgium, Denmark (without Färöer island and Greenland), Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria

Price per package until 2 kg: 12€

WITH Hermes package internationally:

Estonia, Finland (except Aland), France (except Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guayana, La Réunion), Great Britain (except canal islands Jersey and Guernsey), Ireland, Italy (except San Marino, Livigno, Vatican city), Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Portugal (except Azoren, Madeira), Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Ceuta, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Teneriffa, La Gomera, La Palma, el Hierro, Melilla), Czech republic, Hungary

Price per package size "S" : 14€

Switzerland: with DHL from 30€

In the transfer, we ask you that

Article number and your Member name to indicate as an use.

Legal information of the supplier
    Autosattlerei Peter Roganov
    Peter Roganov
    Brunnenstr. 52
    76698 Ubstadt ponds
    Germany Telephone: 07251/3223639
    E-mail: pr-shop@web.de

Registration number in the local trade index or other indices: Chamber of crafts Karlsruhe II/Bp42483
    Sales tax identification number: DE 815073910
    The value-added tax separately is expelled on my calculations.

General business conditions for this offer Print version
    General business conditions The later itemized business conditions clarify named the contract ratio between the buyer and the Autosattlerei Peter Roganov., later salesman. 1St contract conclusion The contract realization with the Höchstbietenden duch flow of the auction time (offer time) indicated in the offer. In immediately purchase articles the contract with acceptance of the offer (clicking on of the immediately purchase option and confirmation of that immediately purchase option on the Ebay platform) realization through the buyer. As far as an article is adjusted as a "notice", the contract realization only through the specific acceptance explanation through the salesman. 2nd property reservation the purchase object remains property of the salesman to the complete payment. 3. Would praise The price of the purchase object includes the legal value-added tax. The shipping charges are not contained and be taken the price in addition in into account. The height of the shipping charges is indicated respectively on the offer side article related. The legal value-added tax separately is expelled on the calculations. 4. Delivery and payment The delivery/ the delivery of the good results basically first after payment of the purchase price per bank transfer or Paypal. The preparation time amounts to 2 days after Zalungseingang on our account. Delivery results only in assured packages. Lieferzeit:2-3 work day (throughout Germany). 5th return right we guarantee a return right for not used good within 14 days. The return time period is preserved through the timely dispatching of the good (calculation date). The return only is supposed of us if it was stamped sufficiently. 6th danger transition the danger passes over with Absendung of the good through firm "Autosattlerei Peter Roganov" on the buyer. 7th guarantee firm "Autosattlerei Peter Roganov " guarantees that the sold good is at the time the danger transition freely of material mistakes and fabrication mistakes and has the contractually guaranteed characteristics. In arrival, the customer has the good immediately on deficiencies and state to examine. In the case open deficiencies, these must within after discovery in writing here by 14 days reported become, hid just as deficiencies. Otherwise the guarantee falls for these deficiencies. The guarantee amounts to 24 months from extradition. In claims, the purchase date with a calculation must be proved. The protested article must be stamped together with a copy of the calculation, sufficiently, must be sent in. The guarantee does not extend on the normal wear or the wear. The guarantee goes out, is right if the customer the delivered good changed. firm "Autosattlerei Peter Roganov" during the warranty obligation the on free amendment. A partial or complete exchange of the article is allowable. If deficiencies are not removed within appropriate time period, the buyer has claim to change or reduction. It counts § 476a BGB. Imprint: Autosattlerei Peter Roganov Brunnenstr. 52,76698 Ubstadt ponds E-Mailr-Shop@web.de telephone: 07251/3223639 Sales tax ID: DE 815073910
    Revocation instruction or return instruction
    Instruction over the right to withdraw of consumers (§ 13 BGB) The right to withdraw applies exclusively to contracts with consumers, that are locked under exclusive use by distance communication means such as telephone, Internet, letter or e-mail. Right to withdraw They can your contract explanation within a month without statement of reasons in text form (for example letter, fax, e-mail), or - if you the thing before expiration leave becomes - through return of the thing, revoke. The time period does not begin upon receipt of this instruction in text form however before entrance of the good in the receiver (in the recurring delivery homogeneouser were not before entrance of the first part delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information duties in accordance with § 312c sec. 2 BGB in connection with § 1 sec. 1, 2 and 4 BGB InfoV as well as our duties in accordance with § 312e sec. 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with § 3 BGB InfoV. To the protection of the revocation time period, the timely Absendung of the revocation or the thing suffices. The revocation is to be caused: Revocation consequences Autosattlerei Peter Roganov Brunnenstr. 52,76698 Ubstadt ponds E-Mailr-Shop@web.de telephones: 07251/3223639 sales tax ID: DE 815073910 In the case an effective revocation, that are grant back on both sides of received achievements and to publish where appropriate pulled utilizations (for example interests). If you can grant back us the received achievement entirely or partially not at all or only in deteriorated condition, you must us so far where appropriate. Perform value replacement. In the practice exemption of things, this does not count if the deterioration of the thing is to be attributed exclusively to its test - like it you about in the retail company possible been were -. For a deterioration emerged by the due initial operation the thing, you must perform no value replacement. Package delivery capable things are on our danger to return. They have the costs of the return to carry if the delivered good of the ordered corresponds and if the price of the thing to be returned does not exceed a sum of 40 Euro or if you did not furnish in a higher price of the thing at the time the revocation yet the return service or a contractually arranged installment. Otherwise the return is not be picked up for you free of cost paketversandfähige things with you. Obligations to the reimbursement of payments must be fulfilled within 14 days. The time period begins for you with the Absendung of your revocation explanation or the thing, for us with its reception. End of the revocation instruction Ubstadt-pond, the 18.07.09
    The salesman is responsible for this offer.
    Packaging and delivery
    Article location: Ubstadt pond, Germany
    Delivery after: Germany
    Number of pieces:
    Change country:

Postal code:

Packaging and delivery

After

Delivery type

Presumable delivery appointment*
    EUR 6.90

Germany

Standard delivery (package delivery)

3-4 Work day
    after payment entrance at the salesman – becomes in a new window or in a new horseman opened
    * The statements to the presumable delivery appointment – becomes in a new window or in a new horseman opened be based on the preparation time indicated by the salesman, that selected delivery type and the moment of the payment ware gear at the salesman is opened – in a new window or in a new horseman. Salesmen are not responsible for the length of the carrier times. It can come also to longer carrier times, especially in the seasonal head business hours.
    Delivery duration in the inland
    The salesman sends the article within 2 work days after payment entrance – becomes in a new window or in a new horseman opened.
    Price with Vat: The indicated price contains the legal value-added tax.
    If you have questions to the expelled value-added tax, turn please to the salesman. In international Verkäufen, the legal determinations count.
    Details to the payment
    Payment method Prefers / accepted Buyer protection in eBAY
    Payment with PayPal

Accepts

Free PayPal buyer protection in unlimited height. More information
    Transfer

Accepts

Not available
    back to the home |similar article sell to the side beginning
    Wonach Sie suchen... nur ein paar Klicks entfernt

Mitsubishi Galant BRA- Steinschlag...

EUR 39,99

25T 15Std 47Min

Mitsubishi Galant BRA- Steinschlag...

EUR 43,99

26T 15Std 44Min

Mitsubishi Colt C50 -BRA Steinsc...

EUR 38,99

1T 15Std 52Min

Mitsubishi Colt CJ0 -BRA Steinsch...

EUR 38,99

1T 15Std 52Min

Name
    Phil
    Last Online
    27-01-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    LEGNUM VR-4

'I am sure I've seen some pictures of a vr-4 with a full bumper bra.'

i have had a scan on the web but couldnt come up with any full frontal, but would really like to see a pic of one.

thank you for the translation steve, much appriciated bud

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by mrlewty
    'I am sure I've seen some pictures of a vr-4 with a full bumper bra.'

i have had a scan on the web but couldnt come up with any full frontal, but would really like to see a pic of one.

thank you for the translation steve, much appriciated bud

Welcome bud.....hope it helps?

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    10-03-2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Lexus GS300

I personally think it looks cool and i would defo fit one if i was doing a track day to help prevent some stone chips........just need a car now to go with it lol
    Tony

Name
    Karl
    Last Online
    14-10-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mits VR4 Super
    My Garage
    Visit

top translation
    Steve have some rep mate
    Mitsubushi Legnum Super VR4 # 59/283

Remapped ECU
    Blitz dual selenoid Electonic Boost Controller
    600X300X76 FMIC
    Magnecor KV85 competition HT Leads
    NGK Iridium spark plugs
    Custom made hard pipes
    S-ayc diff
    Selby ajustable sway bars
    Poly utherain bushes
    Sard 265lph fuel pump
    Sard fuel pressure regulator
    Daiyama adjustable coilovers
    236mm 13 row transmisson oil cooler
    Custom made rear strut-brace
    plx wideband sensor & gauge
    Evo VI 3" Decat
    Enkei Evo VIII alloys
    Evo VIIII brembro calipers & discs all round
    Zenon HID headlights inc high beam and fog lights
    Carputer
    2x genesis amp's
    Rainbow and focal door speakers
    AMSoil fluids
    K&N panel filter
    Opie oils air freshener

Name
    Wizard
    Last Online
    22-04-2014
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Evo IX Wagon GT

Oh noooo !

Only get a bonnet-bra if you wish to appear like half of it's usual content [i.e. a t**]

Seriously guys, stone chips look far more credible. Unless you're a bit of a 'George' (Michael or O'Dowd) don't do it !

Seek out the 3M clear vinyl wrap, almost invisible in use.
    " It's better to burn out than fade away . . . " the Kurgen

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    11-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mazda 6 MPS

its funny you mention this as i was recently thinking of posting a thread about if people like the bras or not. i used to hate them but they have grew on me recently iv found a link here but they are more then urs at 70 qwid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Custom-Bonnet-...item2a08eb4e31

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by sonicsoundzdj
    its funny you mention this as i was recently thinking of posting a thread about if people like the bras or not. i used to hate them but they have grew on me recently iv found a link here but they are more then urs at 70 qwid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Custom-Bonnet-...item2a08eb4e31

Great link but WTF is a Custom Bonnet Bra For Mitsubischi galant 1997-2001

Name
    Phil
    Last Online
    27-01-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    LEGNUM VR-4

pmsl

Name
    Rob
    Last Online
    20-04-2012
    Country
    England
    Car
    Mondeo ST

oh dear oh dear, id rather get some of those bug/tar wipes and clean it myself than have than hideous thing on my front bonnet/bumper. Bra's are for women and really fat blokes but not cars.
    Oil tanker captains say their ships have turning circles of Legnum VR4's

Name
    Richie
    Last Online
    09-05-2015
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    '97 legnum MT

sorry guys but they look ridiculous and the only tits behind the bra are the ones behind the steering wheel of the boy racer mobiles that these were designed for.

all that thing will do is screw up the airflow over the bonnet and slow you down.
    1998 2.0 GLS>1999 2.4 GDI>2001 2.5 sport>1997 VR4 + 2000 2.5 sport
    1997 legnum (manual)
    CUSCO rear strut brace
    BILSTEIN springs on uprated shocks
    3" S/S downpipes and exhaust
    induction kit
    EVO V RS transfer box
    EVO VIII brembos
    HEL brake lines
    V6 sport interior
    laser cut engine cover
    GRP EVO style bonnet
    18" inovite redlines
    HKS SSQV
    2003 Mazda 6 2.0 TS estate

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

I personally think it`s a good idea!

When you have a carbon fibre bonnet Worth xxx amount of pounds I think its a good way of protecting it again`st said damage.

Looking like a tit comes naturally for me so I don`t see a problem

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    12-12-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    2009 Colt

one word.....they look sh!t..ok ok a few words
    "Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"................ (Gilles Villeneuve)

Name
    Rob
    Last Online
    20-04-2012
    Country
    England
    Car
    Mondeo ST

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-vr-4ish
    I personally think it`s a good idea!

When you have a carbon fibre bonnet Worth xxx amount of pounds I think its a good way of protecting it again`st said damage.

Looking like a tit comes naturally for me so I don`t see a problem
    Sorry Steve but i thought half the point of having a carbon fibre bonnet is for looks and its gonna look $hit with that covering some of it.

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by RobboVR4
    Sorry Steve but i thought half the point of having a carbon fibre bonnet is for looks and its gonna look $hit with that covering some of it.

Yep agreed guys but there is a point to my insane madness.

Plus I did`nt say it looked good just a good idea

I would only use it on motorways Etc just to stop any stones or the like flicking up and hitting the front of the bonnet then of it comes.

I`ve already got a bloody large chip on the front of my other Carbon bonnet through said thing happening.

Look at it this way, would you like to be driving along and all of a suden a bloody great boulder smacks into the front of your prize and joy, just think of that gutting feeling when you get out to inspect the damage.

Name
    Rob
    Last Online
    20-04-2012
    Country
    England
    Car
    Mondeo ST

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-vr-4ish
    Yep agreed guys but there is a point to my insane madness.

Plus I did`nt say it looked good just a good idea

I would only use it on motorways Etc just to stop any stones or the like flicking up and hitting the front of the bonnet then of it comes.

I`ve already got a bloody large chip on the front of my other Carbon bonnet through said thing happening.

Look at it this way, would you like to be driving along and all of a suden a bloody great boulder smacks into the front of your prize and joy, just think of that gutting feeling when you get out to inspect the damage.
    Fair one Steve for motorways or resurfaced roads. Wasnt exactly the best marketing ploy to call them car bras.

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by RobboVR4
    Fair one Steve for motorways or resurfaced roads. Wasnt exactly the best marketing ploy to call them car bras.

I know what you mean Rob, car bra`s got to be a German idea.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    19-04-2016
    Country
    England
    Car
    Lgnm VR4 type S

I'm not sure if I like the look, I can see the point and I know they are really popular in other countries............ and in the VW scene.......... but in all honesty the majority of the stione chips in my VR4 are in the bumper, OK there's a couple in the bonnet, but not many............. So is there any real point.........

If the look bothers you that much as above you can get wraps which are invisible when fitted.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast