Name
    Jamie
    Last Online
    19-04-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    R32 GTR, VR4

See i know the switch and pump are working as otherwise they wouldn't work at all.

But to work for a couple of days and then stop is a strange one. Its not like there is a crap connection anywhere as its stays working fine while driving no matter what bumps or corners you through at it

Name
    Jamie
    Last Online
    19-04-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    R32 GTR, VR4

Right read the error codes last night and it has brought up codes :

31: Steering sensor. This code is output when any of the steer sensors ST-1, ST-2, and ST-N is open-circuited
    or the steer sensor ground wire is open-circuited.

81: Relay

83: Pump failure . This code is output if the pressure switch is not set to low-pressure position despite the AYC-ECU’s command to change the driving force.

Never had codes 31 or 81 come up before and was just thinking it was due to me removing the relay while checking it. Also could the steering wheel sensor be due to the battery being reconnected while the steering wheel wasn't straight?

I also have the srs light on and the car does have an srs momo steering wheel fitted when i got the car. Wondering if it could be linked.

So i was thinking that the fault is the pressure switch is set to low i need to turn it up instead of down ? lol

Name
    John
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    FL Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

it is a pressure switch not a pressure gauge , therefore if the switch changes state sooner all it will do is turn the pump off sooner .

The srs light code be a red hearing but I wonder if the sensors got damaged when Gary was fitting or messing with the wheel ?

Name
    Jamie
    Last Online
    19-04-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    R32 GTR, VR4

Right after resetting again it has come up with only cold 83.

So at least now i can go through that section and see what it comes up with.

Probable cause's are :

Defective accumulator pressure switch
    Defective harness or connector

As i have a adjustable switch i must have a crap connection. First place to check at a guess it the two connector that have been put onto the pressure switch and they are they only ones that have been played with. I wish it wasn't raining or i would be out there now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12