Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complete drive failure..... please help.....

Name
    Kev
    Last Online
    21-09-2017
    Country
    England
    Car
    Legnum VR4

glad to hear its sorted

kev

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    19-04-2016
    Country
    England
    Car
    Lgnm VR4 type S

Quote Originally Posted by aboo View Post
    Glad you got it all sorted. Hope it didn't make to big a hole in your wallet.
    More than I would have hoped but not so much I couldnt afford it.......... it's more that it was unexpected but it's fixed now........ which is the more important thing.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    19-04-2016
    Country
    England
    Car
    Lgnm VR4 type S

Well.... we had an eventful weekend, following a number of calls between Ben at Eurospec and myself it was arranged that the car would be ready for collection on Sunday....... Ben had driven the car a couple of times and all had been cool........ he even commented on the suspension, which I had thought was possibly a Ralliart optional extra, but it's always felt firmer than standard and Ben agreed........

So I arrived as arranged in the Mrs's FTO, take a gander at the VR4 and she looked cool, sounded great...... we chat with Ben for a bit about the crazy lady that's written off 8 FTO's!!!!!!!! Ben kindly donates a very good condition drivers seat to the Mrs's for FREE.........

So we all get back in the cars and set off, the VR4 drove very well, pulled well so we stop off for lunch before heading home..... we get onto the M3 get up to about 50-60ish and then the "N" of death and limp home mode...........

Long storey short Ben came to the rescue again and gave us an FTO to use, Ben attempted to drive the car back to the garage but it died shortly after............ incidently I nearly died when I nearly spun the FTO into a barrier, I could see the phone call to Ben.... "eeeeerrrrr Ben, you'll never guess what......... "..........

So a bit of a nightmarish Halloween and i honestly felt traumatised by the end of the day, it could have been a lot worse........

So back to the drawing board and waiting for contact from Ben with an idea of where to go from here...........

Anyone with a manual coversion kit knocking about???????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12