Country
    Other
    Car
    Honda Civic

Hi all from Birmingham uk

Hi

Hi all Im Powelly from TOA The Orient Academy,

http://www.theorientacademy.co.uk

Ok so been in & out of the Honda scene for some years after selling my EPB coupe (gutted).

Any way a friend recomended that i post up our Monthly Midlands Jap only meet on here - were just a bunch of sound lads who park hard and have a good chat, no ricers, chavvy gits or anything of the croooozing sort

I Have posted up the meet in your meets / events section, Just hope a mod approves it lol

Hes a selection of my past rides.. if you live in Birmingham you may have seen my scooting about!!

My old Coupe

My old DX

My old LSI

My old ESI

Most of my builds can be found on http://www.theorientacademy.co.uk TOA - most of you will know us..

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

Sounds like an interesting local meet at last! Please continue to let us know about the meets, I'm sure some of us will try one at some point...

Name
    Jay
    Last Online
    09-02-2011
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Honda Civic

Thanks for the warm welcome Nick..

Name
    adam
    Last Online
    05-02-2015
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    v6 elegance

easy jay welcome aboard! sounds like a good thing you got going,i will have to check it out sometime

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    12-07-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

Hi & welcome to CVR4.
    The mighty Leedsnum has gone but the Airtrek mods will soon fill this space

How To:Contact Committee or Moderators.

Name
    Last Online
    Country
    Wales

If there has been one thing I have learnt from going to Japshows and and Japmeets, it is to never go, they have always had some amount of police involvement or hassle

Going to Japfest sees some choice driving

Leaving Japfest sees some spectacular knob like driving, hard shoulders, cutting across three lanes of traffic

Went to Japwales meet first time, parked up having a chat two cars turned up, shortly followed by police looking for 2 cars that were racing, clocked at around 140mph, but they got car descriptions wrong.

Gave the first time benefit of the doubt, second time involved some drifting and acting like knobs

Didn't go back after that, since found out the Honda garage next to my unit were the original ones to set it up, but soon left when someone decided to take out someones S13 uninsured, spanked it up the road sideways before ploughing through a lamppost, also after hearing a few more stories the police were regular visitors, due to poor driving.

Tunnel runs with another Jap club again, p*ss poor driving and some drifting

Tunnel runs with PH Jap cars most stood out as being bellends.

You organise a Jap meet and the bell ends will flock to it, not something I would associate myself or my car with, not saying these guys are like it, but there is always a chance you will get a couple of weapons grade tools turn up and the police will be involved, something to just bear in mind.

Name
    Malc
    Last Online
    29-11-2023
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Audi S3 3000GT
    My Garage
    Visit

Welcome aboard. Nice looking coupe "TVT"
    Love the colour but then I'm biased

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

No probs Jay. On the whole we like any car enthusiast here, and most of us do like an excuse for a meet, so do keep us informed of the whens and wheres. Don't worry about Kyle (Pitslayer), he is often miserable!

Name
    Jay
    Last Online
    09-02-2011
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Honda Civic

Thanks again for the welcome, Pitslayer If theres on thing I can honestly say about a TOA meet and ask any one from the Midlands who has been to one there is never any police, any trouble or nob driving.. I do appreciate that you may have had some bad experiences at Jap shows, we TOA and I take pride in arranging peaceful events, we enforce rules like No skiding, reving loud tunes and generally get a lot of respect from attendees as we are well known, this is no chav meet, Blaring bassline, drinking stella, being nobs in cars etc..

Heres the link and if you look there are some links to the pics from previus meets contained.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthr...ebruary-8.00pm

Would love to see you all come down, pitslayer they do say third time lucky.. I just hope you can give us the opportunity to prove you wrong about Jap meets..

Once again thanks for the welcome..

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    11-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mazda 6 MPS

Hi and welcome, im from nottingham so not a million miles away from brum. Keep us posted on the meets and i might try attend one sometime.