Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

Exclamation Membership Renewal process

Hi Guys,

I've noticed a few members have managed to renew their membership without completing the Application form, im concerned the code isn't working as it should With this in mind I would like to provide a quick overview of what should happen, if your experiences are different I would very much appreciate some feedback on what you did and what you encountered.

1. You will receive a PM and a yellow banner at the head of the Forum, both will state that your membership is about to expire.
    2. The link from in the banner links you to a the Join Club VR4 pages, please follow the links.
    3. You will soon arrive at the Application form which must be completed on an annual basis (incase contact details have changed)
    4. Once completed you will be redirected to a payment screen where you are able to select the CVR4 Yearly Membership.
    5. You are then redirected to PayPal to complete the payment.
    6. You are redirected back to CVR4 with 1 further years membership.

The above process triggers certain cogs back end for the committee to action membership related items, by passing this and either paying directly or avoiding the application form causes confusion and unnecessary workload.

Please note, renewals will continue from the expiry date and not the date you paid, i.e. if your membership is set to expire on the 30th and you pay on the 15, the renewal starts from the 30th and not the 15th.

Thanks.
    Barry
    Last edited by BraindG; 02-02-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    SUPPORT CLUBVR-4 TODAY!
    Please do not PM Moderators and Committee Directly, for quicker response times please follow this guide
    HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators

My Articles: Fog Light in Rear Cluster - Changing AYC Switch - Changing Drive Shaft - Changing Front suspension
    My Projects: Installing Uprated Clutch - making Gauge Pods (Tri-pod)
    Club Related: HOW TO Guides - HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators
    RIP: Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve - Mauve History | First VR4 - Second VR4 - Third VR4

Profile for BraindG
    Get your own fuel sig in the Garage (Members Only) - Visit my Garage ........What Is Geocaching?

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    29-11-2021
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Trigger VR4 Leg

I've never had a renewal message, and I suspect mine lapsed quite a while ago.
    Believed to be the only PFL Legnum parked on my drive unless you know otherwise.
    : Hardwired Walbro 255 : FSE FPR : Denso IK22s : 600x300x100 FMIC : 3" Fujitsubo exhaust : 3" decat : K&N Panel : R-Spec dump valve : Cusco ARBs : Braided Brake Lines :
    : Momo Steering Wheel : Tein Coilovers : Evo 8 SAYC : 17" J9 Advans : Phormula KS-4 : TurboSmart EBC : 19PSI : Full suite of Stri X-Line gauges : LC-1 Wideband : Asus Eee 4g running EvoScan :