YEAR: 1997
COLOUR: Pearl White
MILEAGE: 118,000
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: October 2011
PRICE: 2300
CONTACT DETAILS: 07891 829 203
DESCRIPTION:

Had this now for a year but financial commitments means it has to go unfortunately. It's been a very reliable car to me
The car was imported in 2007 by Jap imports uk in Scunthorpe, Since then it has had 2 owners including myself. The other been a forum member also

Toad AI606 Alarm + Immobiliser
Smarttrak Tracker
Leather Interior in perfect condition apart from slight wear on drivers bolster
Wood dash has been replaced by a carbon-fibre lookalike but the original is in a box and will be going with the car
The car will come with an Alpine Stereo

Has a Cobra-sport Stainless steel exhaust that was fitted by Exhausts UK in Sheffield by the previous owner.

The car had it's Gearbox oil and filter and AYC OIL changed at 103,069 Miles
Undersealed at 108,000 Miles
Last service done by a garage including Engine oil and filter change was at 108,000 also but has had two oil changes and filter changes since i've had the car that were done by myself
I Will also include the 2 Workshop manuals i have for the car that are in English
The car has EBC drilled and grooved disks on the front and rear and Red stuff pads on the front.
The car does come with the wheels pictured but not on the car as it currently has the standard wheels on.
118,000 miles on the clock but 94,000 is in kilometres
Gearbox is smooth
Bad points:
AYC light is on so needs looking at I Have done the switch but have never adjusted it just never had the time to do so
The car will be SORN as from the 31/03/2011
Car could also do with new rear disks

If anybody has a decent condition Cav sri 2.0 or v6 i will consider a part ex The car is also on Piston heads
heres the link http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2628936.htm
100_0008.jpg100_0006.jpg100_0010.jpg