Mel
    Last Online
    27-04-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR4

Help: wiring diagram/panel removal

I'm about to start fitting a set of parking sensors, 4 on front, 4 on rear. It will need a bit of interior panel removal to hide the wiring, and needs to be connected to the accessory, brake and reversing circuits.

To ease the path, I could do with some hints of removing some if the trim- which bits can unclip, where the hidden screws are, etc

I could also do with a wiring loom diagram to help getting to the nearest cables, instead of having to go all the way back to the fuse box or ciggy lighter!

I've had a search on the site- found a link to a promising posting from Petrolhead, but the link was dead.

Any pointers?

BTW, I've have seen postings that full paid up members (not reg user 'lurkers' like me!) have access to tech manuals- lets know if thats the case, as that sounds well worth the dosh.

Last Online
    22-12-2013
    Country
    England
    Car
    Ex Legnum now Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Mel
    I'm about to start fitting a set of parking sensors, 4 on front, 4 on rear. It will need a bit of interior panel removal to hide the wiring, and needs to be connected to the accessory, brake and reversing circuits.

To ease the path, I could do with some hints of removing some if the trim- which bits can unclip, where the hidden screws are, etc

I could also do with a wiring loom diagram to help getting to the nearest cables, instead of having to go all the way back to the fuse box or ciggy lighter!

I've had a search on the site- found a link to a promising posting from Petrolhead, but the link was dead.

Any pointers?

BTW, I've have seen postings that full paid up members (not reg user 'lurkers' like me!) have access to tech manuals- lets know if thats the case, as that sounds well worth the dosh.

That is indeed the case, well worth £20 of anyones money......