Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It really sucks that you can't...

Name
    jamil
    Last Online
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum PfL

If you are experienced then probably the forum info is what you already know. For me, some of the advice, support and parts i get of members is a godsend. I try to give something back that i think might help others as not everyone is always up to speed. Besides, some of the topics become so old that its hard to search for and find the info so someone raising the matter again helps.

Name
    peter
    Last Online
    05-01-2022
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Jeep SRT8

I have always been willing to help and still have a pretty extensive range of parts at home but as mentioned in another post don't want to be considered a trader nor be forced to supply some info in the new registration form. Are the committee considering anything posted here or Barry as the site designer as I assume he will always have the final word on the direction of the forum
    Ask a simple question, never receive an answer these days

Name
    Tim
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    '97 Legnum
    My Garage
    Visit

Some interesting views.... I wonder how long the club could continue to host the site without those of us who pay the membership fee.... nothing in life is free.

'97 Manual Legnum in silver with some subtle mods

My first VR4 - '97 Legnum Dark Green & mean ...it was love at first sight - now sold

Name
    Pete
    Last Online
    26-03-2014
    Country
    United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by TAR View Post
    Some interesting views.... I wonder how long the club could continue to host the site without those of us who pay the membership fee.... nothing in life is free.

Well I'm sure the club still has sufficient fund reserves to continue for a few years, but the hosting costs are very expensive I can assure you !

Name
    Don
    Last Online
    06-12-2020
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galaxy
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by peter thomson View Post
    I received the discount without even using the code and tried it on a different pc
    Guess the members for the last few years will have to be educated all over again. I am Amsoil in the UK and most of Europe. There is a discount shown in the members area, and only the members area, should you care to search for it. You cannot buy Amsoil directly from me, the importer, unless you use my site here Performanceoilsltd.co.uk and you wont get the discount unless you use the club members code.
    I give 1 special discount per year to ClubVR4 members only, it will be coming up soon, it will be for ATF and save you well over a years membership, could be 2 so make your own decisions. Hopefully I will pull my finger out and get an Amsoil banner put on the site. This will differentiate better between Opie one of our customers/dealers and us the Importers.
    If you want real advice on oil then just ask, it will be totally unbiased, to the unbelievable surprise of those who dont know me. I will not steer you to our products nor as others may do to those that give the best profit margin. Enough said,
    Well not quite, our discount on Amsoil is larger for obvious reasons!
    Last edited by amsoil; 06-12-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    If you have a problem with getting Amsoil just contact me on 07949 944523 email don@performanceoilsltd.co.uk or web at http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/
    AMSOIL 'The First in Synthetics'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12