Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galaxy
    My Garage
    Visit

Amsoil Christmas/ New Year Special

Its that time of year again, we only do it once a year, we only do it here! AND its ONLY for Full members!
    If you are not a full member then join, get a calculator and work it out, this single discount will pay you to join the club!

Free carriage on orders over £100

Normally we give of a special discount code but this year you will have to PM me here, I will check the PM's daily and send you a Pay Pal payment request. This way I can see who is a VR4 full member!
    ATF 2 x 5L in a case, these are especially made for us by Amsoil Inc, about the correct amount to change the auto box properly, £95

Engine oil ATM 10w-30 Signiture Series Amsoil relaunched this even better than before (as good as its possible to make with technology that is currant) 1/2 case (6 bottles) £55
    We are out of stock of AZO (replaces SSO) 0w-30 for maybe 2 weeks, if you prefer I will take advance orders on this oil, same price. If you want a case (12 bottles then the price is £99).

I have got a 1 only of 6 x ATM 10w-30 bottles with the old label on just pulled these back from a dealer and they have dirt marks on the outside, £45 for the 6 bottles.

This special offer lasts until the 2nd of January only.
    If you join Club VR4 as a full member and tell me before hand by PM (ie so I can make a note of it) I will honour this offer until 16th January for you so you have more than enough time to get a Full Member tag and get back to me.

No full member tag no special discount! Want something else not shown above? ask me.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and may we wish you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
    If you have a problem with getting Amsoil just contact me on 07949 944523 email don@performanceoilsltd.co.uk or web at http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/
    AMSOIL 'The First in Synthetics'

Name
    dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

nice one don
    Home Audio / Visual and CB HERE

To contact CLUBVR-4 committee or moderation staff click HERE