Quote Originally Posted by adaxo View Post
@Adam.Findlay is there any dead line to order them? is this offer time limited? I'm still thinking of getting them as looks like they will do much improvement after td04 conversion but all funds are going to td04 now so I will need to wait some time, may at end of this year, not sure now.
No deadline I can do these regrinds as a per customer basis now. Please PM me for more info

Quote Originally Posted by jungle View Post
Thanks Adam.
I was wondering if anyone had these with some TD04-13/15G. I have a set of hi flowed oems from Kinagawa I'm about to fit, but leaning towards td04's
Well Carls galant has never been on the dyno, its mod list is as follows
TD04L-13T conversion inc tubular manifolds, I/C piping, dump pipes and front pipes
560cc injectors
600x300x76 FMIC
In Tank 255LPH Walboro fuel pump
262 reground cams w' uprated valve springs
reflashed 7202 ECU
3'' catback exhaust
water/meth injection kit

And that all I think it has but I could be missing a few things as its not my car

However Carls car would leave my car behind like it was standing still even when my car was making 287 wheel horsepower
So Im hassling him at the moment to dyno it now with its current setup, that way other people have a estimate of what power can be had from td04 + cams + supporting mods and we can prove gains when it gets dynoed with his new motor which will have forged pistons, rods, 280degree 12mm lift cams, and heavily ported heads.