Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

Ebay : MITSUBISHI GALANT VR-4 TWIN TURBO 280BHP

URL
    Description

FOR SALE

RELISTED DUE TO NON PAYER PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE FUNDS....I HAVE BEEN 100% HONEST AND NO I DONT WANT TO WAIT TILL END OF MONTH,APOLOGIES TO HONEST EBAYERS

MITSUBISHI GALANT VR-4 TWIN TURBO 280BHP

VERY RARE CAR

1997 MOT AWAY TO RUN OUT, TAX TILL END MONTH

122000KM/APPROX 84K MILES

VERY GOOD CONDITION SEMI AUTOMATIC/TRIPTONIC (MANUAL WITH NO CLUTCH)

POWERFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST FROM TURBO BACK (NOT CAT BACK)

DOUBLE DIN DVD/CD PLAYER

IMMOBILISER WITH CERT FOR INSURANCE

REAR TINTED WINDOWS

PIONEER SPEAKERS

2 x KEYS

FOLDER FULL OF PAPERWORK AND RECIEPTS

VERY QUICK CAR WITH LOVELY GROWL

I took this car in a p/x a few weeks ago with intention of selling on here straight away but was such a good running fun car i decided to run it until the test was out (13th april)no its time to sell as a really cant condone keeping it

I have 100% feedback and will be completely honest with this car what you see is what you get,there is no running problems with this car and a see no reason why it wouldnt sail through test(if car doesnt sell just now i will test car and put 6months tax on it but price will rise significantly)

anyone unsure of these cars should google the spec or even go on youtube they are monsters same spec as the evo 3 but with bigger engine and second turbo and still fit the family in

BAD POINTS

The ONLY thing that lets this car down is the bodywork and its such a shame it has been keyed down both passenger and drivers side by some idiot it is deep and through the paintwork but with car bein silver you can only really see it up close,The drivers side not to bad but just bein honest

There is a couple little scuffs round car but it is 15 years old and not showroom condition

There is a dent on passenger side rear quarter was also kicked durin the vandalism its not broke the paint and will pull out

very little tax and test

car chaps a little when cold but goes once warmed up checked on vr-4 forums and this is quite common on these cars

car could be done with a full service just for piece of mind

I have not recieved the v5 yet only have green slip v5 should be here within next few days if sold before i will give green slip and full reciept

To some this car goes like stink is mechanically ok and although body lets down slightly it will not take the smile off your face when driving,have a huge folder full of reciepts,paperwork and history off car,

I am an honest ebayer and although most of you s are the same,there are a few numptys out there anyone with less 10 feedback contact first or bid will be removed £200 non refundable deposit must be paid by paypal within 24 hours of auction ended car to be picked up within 72 hours ,you bid to buy not view,you push the bid button its yours,not my problem if "your 7 year old was playing on your ebay"

any questions please ask,car can be viewed before auction ends and i recommend it this cars exactly as described i have nothing to hide,

any questions please ask

THANKS

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    12-07-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

This car would be a bargain for someone. If I had the spare cash I would be snapping it up myself.

I just saw this on Ebay & know the car as the previous owner works in a suppliers I used to use & he was a registered member on here. I never knew he had got rid of it cause I haven't been to the suppliers since I left the window company I used to work for but I know it was well serviced & the last time I saw it I did see the scratches & asked what had happened. It was just random vandalism outside his house.

As I said bargain & the scratches would be an easy fix
    The mighty Leedsnum has gone but the Airtrek mods will soon fill this space

How To:Contact Committee or Moderators.

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

*sigh*... "Triptronic".

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    11-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mazda 6 MPS

Its a good add acually, seems quite honest. The car would make a nice project for someone, as andy said maybe a bargin to be had but im not in the postion myself to buy a new car just yet.