dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

bad drivers

I had a little trip today around the m25 to pick up some bits and came across 2 really bad drivers , most long trips there are bad drivers that stand out but today i was actually slightly shocked.

idiot number 1 , i was in the outside lane in a queue of traffic following 10 odd cars all doing the same speed 75-90 sort of thing , cars in all other lanes . the nob behind me sits on my bumper ( 4 foot away) for some 2 odd miles , i did not pull over as i was keeping up with traffic and i will never be intimidated on the road to do anything. every time a slight gap in the lane next to me was slightly clear he tried to undertake , he failed 5 times over 8 miles trying to do this also bear in mind i was driving a 1.6 renault scenic so i could not be spitteful if i tried . bearing in mind that it was busy on the m25 , even if i had of let him go he would have sat behind the car in front of me as there was no where to go. he finally got past by going into lane 1 and using the hard shoulder to be stuck behind the car car 4 cars in front of me . well done nob head no 1.

idiot number 2 , a proffesional driver of the coach variety . transporting 10 odd people to there holidays maybe as it was a stanstead airport coach.he was in lane 2 i was in lane 3 approaching from behind he had his right indicator on , obviously by mistake as i noticed it was on for over a minute with no one next to him . thought i would get his attention when i went past him and do the hole indicate left and right safely to make him aware, but that would have been pointless as in his left hand was a news paper resting on the wheel and his right was a pen that he was using to do i think the cross word . he was glancing up ever so often to make sure he did not crash and kill all his passengers so that was allright. i did beep my horn to get his attention and give him the universal merchant banker sign . what a penis .

i am not the perfect driver but why blatantly put yourself and others at risk by driving like i c#nt.
    Home Audio / Visual and CB HERE

To contact CLUBVR-4 committee or moderation staff click HERE

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    14-09-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant VR4

another thing that winds me up dave ...especially on motorways,is you leave yourself a nice big gap between yourself and the car in front(the old 2 second rule) and people think that they have a divine right to pull into that space.......

Name
    Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

Quote Originally Posted by 666damned View Post
    another thing that winds me up dave ...especially on motorways,is you leave yourself a nice big gap between yourself and the car in front(the old 2 second rule) and people think that they have a divine right to pull into that space.......
    Agree.. I usually drive by this rule, but the amount of cocks that don't

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    12-07-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by 666damned View Post
    This also gets my goat especially in heavy rain.
    The mighty Leedsnum has gone but the Airtrek mods will soon fill this space

How To:Contact Committee or Moderators.

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

But they indicate right, which gives them right of way.

(Just in case anyone is wondering, the sentence previous to this one could not be loaded with more irony if I tried.)

Name
    Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mann View Post
    But they indicate right, which gives them right of way.

(Just in case anyone is wondering, the sentence previous to this one could not be loaded with more irony if I tried.)

That can't be right.. Bimmers don't have indicators /hmmm

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

Ah, but if you notice, the "I've indicated to let you know I'm coming regardless" brigade are usually people that don't ever indicate at junctions or roundabouts.

Name
    Glenn
    Last Online
    18-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    FL MT Type-S

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mann View Post
    Ah, but if you notice, the "I've indicated to let you know I'm coming regardless" brigade are usually people that don't ever indicate at junctions or roundabouts.
    You mean the 1's that go all the way round a roundabout with no indicators, then indicate to tell you where they've gone

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

My favourite pet hate - people that signal after the maneuver. Slam your brakes on, then move right approaching a minor road on the right. Then indicate. Too late feckwit, I've already worked it out!

Name
    nigel
    Last Online
    23-12-2021
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    black l200

Being on the road most days its very shocking to see coach drivers and wot they get up to behind the wheel and yes you may all curse me and say you just block roads up lol

Name
    Graham
    Last Online
    01-06-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Ford Mondeo 2.2

Ya eyes need to be in the mirrors to stop them cheating you and cutting you up all the time. Bastards. I will NOT give in if people try to take my space. Fiick 'em.

Name
    Sean
    Last Online
    16-03-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legnum VR4

Dave, good thing you didnt have to slam the brakes at 75+ with the idiot right behind you

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    12-07-2017
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Airtrek R turbo
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by SEAN-NZ View Post
    Dave, good thing you didnt have to slam the brakes at 75+ with the idiot right behind you
    When someone is that close to my rear bumper I stamp on the brake pedal It makes them think twice

Name
    Sean
    Last Online
    16-03-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legnum VR4

i generally check my brakes when i have people that close, one of the thing that pisses me off the most, literally no point in doing it, unless your about to pass, and by about to i mean couple seconds, some people just shouldnt be allowed licenses

Name
    dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

Quote Originally Posted by aboo View Post
    When someone is that close to my rear bumper I stamp on the brake pedal It makes them think twice
    i do this most times but didnt bother on this occasion as i dont think it would have made any difference.

Was driving the evo a few year back and some chav was on my bumper with his misses eating and drinking in the passenger seat. i timed it just right when he looked round to his girlfriend when she was scoffing her face and i braked slightly, he looked up and shat him self when he saw my lights and slammed his brakes on .all i saw was drink and burger flying around . he then pulled onto the side of the road probably to get an ear full and wipe his interior over .

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

You forgot blind b@stards too Dave........

Name
    dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-vr-4ish View Post
    You forgot blind b@stards too Dave........
    forgot about that idiot.

number 3 . was driving to meet someone at a services on the m25 and 3 odd miles before that i noticed a car doing 45 in the inside lane . he was driving a gray galant estate thing . the road was quite so i flashed behind him (nothing) i pulled along side him and waved ( nothing) i stayed along side him but if he had gone any slower then he would have stopped ( still nothing) i pulled in front of him waving and slowed to his silly slow speed ( again nothing ) pulled in services and stopped at cross road bit i turned around and waved ( nothing again) this strange man then went a different way to me and parked up , i then found him and parked next to him and his response was , ' hello mate , i need a pi$$ ' after the so called pi$$ he denied even seeing me , how blind can one man be ?

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    forgot about that idiot.

number 3 . was driving to meet someone at a services on the m25 and 3 odd miles before that i noticed a car doing 45 in the inside lane . he was driving a gray galant estate thing . the road was quite so i flashed behind him (nothing) i pulled along side him and waved ( nothing) i stayed along side him but if he had gone any slower then he would have stopped ( still nothing) i pulled in front of him waving and slowed to his silly slow speed ( again nothing ) pulled in services and stopped at cross road bit i turned around and waved ( nothing again) this strange man then went a different way to me and parked up , i then found him and parked next to him and his response was , ' hello mate , i need a pi$$ ' after the so called pi$$ he denied even seeing me , how blind can one man be ?

Funny thing is when you got someone in a scenic with a hat on & a beard behaving strangely you tend to think you have a stalker

Apologies for the greet dude but I really needed a p!ss from the time I got of the ferry in Portsmouth

Name
    dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-vr-4ish View Post
    Funny thing is when you got someone in a scenic with a hat on & a beard behaving strangely you tend to think you have a stalker

Apologies for the greet dude but I really needed a p!ss from the time I got of the ferry in Portsmouth
    what do you mean 'think you have a stalker' ?

proves how blind you are , i have been watching you all last night , you have strange parties steve , all those men with black suits on and whips chained up in your kitchen, think i need to find someone else to stalk , your too weird for me

Name
    Grigory
    Last Online
    23-07-2023
    Country
    Other
    Car
    VR4

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    forgot about that idiot.

Since the road is empty and he does not obstruct the traffic, what kind of claims you may have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast