dave
    Last Online
    18-06-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    350z/Espace

Quote Originally Posted by Reconstructor View Post
    Since the road is empty and he does not obstruct the traffic, what kind of claims you may have?
    huh, think you miss understand, this was stevevr4ish who i was meeting .
    Home Audio / Visual and CB HERE

To contact CLUBVR-4 committee or moderation staff click HERE

Name
    Grigory
    Last Online
    23-07-2023
    Country
    Other
    Car
    VR4

heh, sure, sorry

Name
    Sheffield
    Last Online
    07-04-2024
    Country
    England
    Car
    galaxy excel 2

the estate my mum lives on has a lot of bends, cars parked both sides.
    You simply cannot see if anything is coming the other way until you are just yards apart. The number of idiots who drive round at 30/40+ mph 'presuming' nothing is coming the other way !!

Name
    Barry
    Last Online
    29-10-2023
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

My wee story from today..

Was coming down from Scotland, picked up a bora 4motion not far from Glasgow.

We came up to a girl in a corsa doing about 90 on the outside lane, would she move over? Nope! For miles we followed her, she just would not pull over to middle lane.

I then found a safe spot to under take, I went to inside lane undertook and pulled out to the outside lane again. I noticed my driving buddy on the bora was stuck behind her. I slowed down to 70 making her slow down. Then my driving buddy managed to undertake and we got on our way.

As traffic built up around Carlisle the girl appeared again and due to some random traffic circumstances she got between the both of us again. I was fumming, so again I slowed allowing Mr bora to undertake and we go on our way again.

This was the last we seen of her but she was there up to his point for about 100 miles, on the outside lane, at no point did she pull into the middle lane!

Wtf why are there such idiots on the road?'?!

Anyhow as a aside note, mr bora was with me from outside Glasgow right down here to Manchester and continued to follow me as I pulled off the m60 to head home.

We gave each other the biggest smiles and waves ever, good times!
    SUPPORT CLUBVR-4 TODAY!
    Please do not PM Moderators and Committee Directly, for quicker response times please follow this guide
    HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators

My Articles: Fog Light in Rear Cluster - Changing AYC Switch - Changing Drive Shaft - Changing Front suspension
    My Projects: Installing Uprated Clutch - making Gauge Pods (Tri-pod)
    Club Related: HOW TO Guides - HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators
    RIP: Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve - Mauve History | First VR4 - Second VR4 - Third VR4

Profile for BraindG
    Get your own fuel sig in the Garage (Members Only) - Visit my Garage ........What Is Geocaching?

Name
    Sean
    Last Online
    16-03-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legnum VR4

couple years ago when i still had my first car. I was going out of town, i went round a bend and some idiot was in my lane trying to overtake a few people, lucky for the both of us that reactions were good enough, almost had to change my pants after that, just shows to never try and pass coming up to a blind corner

Name
    Sean
    Last Online
    16-03-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legnum VR4

another one, i wasnt involved in this, just heard about it, some of you may have been in this situation, hopefully the one not at fault. the person in question rear ended someone in the last few days, tried to say it was the other persons fault for suddenly braking, yeah right, apparently they were following at 4 seconds, takes me 2 seconds to stop in my car, in the wet from 50km (30mph) 2 seconds at that speed covers a distance of a 15m, max, so even with reaction times, the person should have been able to stop, even if it took 2 seconds, IF the following distance was 4 seconds

Name
    Mike
    Last Online
    04-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EVO 1RS

I hate the rear bumper in the fast lane sitters.....if im on my own I will test their brake pads, and I mean full ABS kick in! I got some cock last month sitting on the bumper of the Octavia for ten miles through M1 roadworks, as soon as its clear im off up to speed until i hit traffic, this knob then comes screaming up trying to catch up and prove hsi 320d is actually any good.....another four miles of this and three gentle brake lights light up later I check theres no traffic behind him then I brace and stand on the anchors making the ABS kick in.....THe look on his face was piss funny. He manouvered into the slow lane and exited off at the next junction.....
    Still here somewhere........

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

People sitting on my arse does my ****ing head in as well, especially if it is just a single lane road each way and the bell end is sitting right behind me as if he's in an F1 race, waiting for a chance to overtake or - the worst, when an overtaking lane approaches and I indicate to overtake slow traffic he then tries to overtake me at the same time and then can't so violently cuts back in, still on my bumper.

Similar thing applies to people who don't want to be overtaken, they speed up as you pass them but you pass anyway and then they sit on your arse.

If I'm on a freeway and someone wants to get past and I'm in the right hand lane I'll generally move over as there's few things worse than the knobhead who sits @ 95-100km/h in that right hand lane.

Name
    Sean
    Last Online
    16-03-2024
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legnum VR4

tail gating is definitely one of the worst, for the main reason of if the person in front suddenly needs to brake, chances are theres going to be a crash, when people try sniff my exhaust, i generally try to make the 2 second gap, untill the get the idea that maybe they should back off, some people dont seem to understand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12