Hello everybody not been on here for a while as nothing as been wrong with the car and as I need the old girl for my photography run abouts its a case of its not broke, dont mess with it. she as just got though the MOT but needed a bit of work doing this time but the old girl still hangs on in there. I am really busy with college so dont have time to spit. I hope everyone old and new in the club is well and the meeting are as good as they used to be and you are all having a good summer. Now to business.

Not sure what the hell I have here. Just come back from a run to Manchester and everything was fine till I got to a set of light 1 mile from home and saw steam coming from the bonnet. The temperture gauge was fine. got home and there was no dripping or leaking, thought I had boiled it dry, but temperture gauge was still nornal. I have left it for a few hours to cool off and when I checked the rad it was needing about just short of a litre to top it up and I have refilled the plastic overflow tank. I have run it again and built pressure up, the fans kicked in to cool it down and no leak. I am just off to check if it is leaking now and ill report back. Cheers