Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR4 PFL

Manual LPG Legnum VR4 Meister Blue

LPG Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Manual 1997

£3000 OVNO
    140000 total, 110000 mileage

Due to unforseen circumstances I regrettably have to sell my pride and joy and all parts I've collected for it to raise some cash

Description

RARE Facory Manual Gearbox

Lpgtech Ecu, hana 50bhp per cylinder injectors, kme twin 410 hp reducer, 70l tank, tomasetto 8mm multivalve.
    This setup allows full power on lpg, no extra petrol is injected like other (less powerful) kits.
    Gives equivalent of 40mpg without trying too hard!

short-shift gearstick, facelift MOMO steering wheel and facelift silver/grey dash trims, grey leather interior which matches the dash trims from galant v6 including door cards.

Dash clock removed and Innovate MTX-L wideband gauge fitted behind tinted screen in its place. Prosport electronic boost gauge fitted inside instrument cluster.

Manual boost controller fitted as the oe solenoid had failed, set to 0.9 bar, HKS panel filter fitted.

It has tanabe shocks and hks springs lowered 30mm I think.

It has the factory 16 inch alloys from a lancer fitted, not in great condition, tyres are a bit iffy though still legal.

It has a decat which doesn't affect mot because it is tested on lpg and it looks like a cat (been smashed out)

It has an H7R (4300k white not 6000k blue) hid kit fitted
    Also has led rear sidelights and taillights and a switch fitted to allow centre brake lights to be used as foglight.

There is a reverse camera fitted next to the tailgate handle but I have removed the double din stereo it was connected to. I'll leave it wired up though.
    Also has a DAB glass mount aerial on the front screen I'll leave in.

Has factory privacy glass on the rear side windows and tinting film on the rear window

Has a space saver spare wheel you can keep in the boot as the wheel well has a tank in it.

It has a removable towbar but hasn't been used by me or previous owner.

Previous repairs

Coolant top hose split so I repaired it and refilled the whole system with fresh coolant, not leaking now so I haven't replaced it yet. Could do with a new one

Radiator cap broke, replaced with a camskill one

AYC relay corroded contacts so have replaced with a similar high current relay.

Rear diff stripped the pinion so it has a new (2nd hand) rear diff fitted and all fresh mitsi oils refilled.

Thermostat was replaced as it wasn't getting hot very quickly, found the seal was leaking internally.

Nearside front inner cv gaiter split and replaced.

PAS/AC belt snapped and ripped out crank sensor wires, New sensor and both belts fitted.

Has had an oil and filter change at 139686

Bodywork

The rear bumper has been resprayed at some point and it doesn't quite match,
    There's a blister under the paint on the offside front wing which has been painted over in the past,
    There is some lacquer peeling on the front wings where someone has pulled off the v6 badges,
    There is some lacquer peeling on the bootlid roof piece.
    Other general marks from 18 years of use
    The front tow hook cover is still intact and attatched

Bad bits

It has leaking rocker covers. This has seeped down quite far, it's not too expensive for the kit from camskill but I haven't got round to it yet.

I had planned to fit a new clutch slave cylinder as the pedal sometimes is low when cold and needs a few pumps to get it up again! Slave cylinder was the cause on my last car, I have the part and will include if I haven't fitted it yet.

The downpipe is blowing from the front flexi which has been holed, I was going to fit a new one but hadn't got round to it

The offside rear boot trim plastic is cracked

--------------
    It is now sorn

Viewings available weekends/evenings at home.

Dan
    Last edited by evo1rs; 17-02-2015 at 07:04 PM.

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    16-03-2017
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR4 PFL

Bump, still for sale

Name
    Dan
    Last Online