Car Details

Car: Galant V6 Saloon
    Year: 2000
    Colour: Indigo Blue
    Transmission: Automatic
    Mileage Total: 135000

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 1 December 2015
    :

Contact Method: text or call 07908150103 or email sonicsoundz_dj@hotmail.com

Price: £600 ONO

Car Description

Car History
    Uk car

Modifications.
    It only has a couple of performance mods, Its got a k+N Panel filter in its standard box which is said to be the best air filter option for these. It has also been lowered 40mm all round for a better look and handling. The wheels are aftermarket, sprayed grey, a couple would benefit from a refurb.

Other information.
    For sale is my 2000 mitsubishi Galant V6 Sport.
    This car is is indigo blue, which is a very dark (somtimes mistaken as black) metallic blue, very nice when clean and sunny. Its got 135k on the clock but it still pulls like it should, bags of torque from the smooth 2.5 litreV6 engine. These are rated at around 170BHP I believe. It has limited service history, But I have done regular oil and filter changes and kept it in good running order. It starts on the key every time no problems. I recently spend £300 on getting the wiring loom checked for shorts and fitting a new alternator. It has the tiptronic gear box on it, which means you can use it in full auto mode or flick over and use the stick to change through the gears by pulling back or forward, but with no clutch pedal. I drained, flushed and re oiled the box mid last year so this won't need doing for a while. Comes with black leather seats front and back out of the elegance model in good condition. Momo steering wheel, gunmetal grey centre console and the high vis style clocks, which light up white and red and look pretty cool. It has an after market CD player/Radio with aux input. This car Will be ready to go as soon as iv swapped the plates back to the original, this car does not come with the private plate in the pictures.

Bad bits
    The bad bits. As mentioned the engine is sound, runs smooth and makes no funny noises. It does require some work doing in other areas though. There is play in the front wheels and the front suspension is knocking a bit, I assume it needs some sort of bushers or something similar replacing. It would then benefit from the tracking being done too. Will need two front tires also, the current ones are about dead. This is the only mechanical fault. and once this is done it will drive perfect as it did before. The body work does have some signs of its age with a few minor scratches, some of which polish out. I have pictured the ones worth mentioning, them being the passenger door has a dint and passenger side skirt is scuffed. There is also a dint on the plastic back bumper . I actually have a spare door and trim, they will need spraying to match though. I might throw these in if I get the right money. Some rust around the rear arch as pictured.
    IMAG0562 (448x800).jpgIMAG0562 (448x800).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sonicsoundzdj; 06-03-2015 at 01:31 AM.

Name
    colin
    Last Online
    25-10-2023
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    legnum vr4 and

Could be interested in this, would need to be the end of February though

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    11-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mazda 6 MPS

Im just in the process of transferring my private plate off it, which may take a couple of weeks. So I may well still have it end of feb depending on interest.

Name
    Mark
    Last Online
    11-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mazda 6 MPS

Bump.. got the new logbook back now, is now back on it original plate and is ready to go!