Things behind the scenes are slowly moving again.

There was an issue ages ago with me adding to or editing stuff in the shop, where for whatever reason, the PayPal payment for any purchases made would subsequently fail. As buyer, you would get a message at the PayPal stage along these lines:

Your purchase couldn't be completed
Error Message
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.
I think I have resolved it and have done a test from my user account that seems okay. But I need someone unlinked to me and in blue that can go to the shop and buy a new item in there. You'll recognise the item when you get there! The shop is at http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/cart.php

You will only be charged the 50p price. And I'll refund it straight away anyway. For goodness sake, if you are grey, do not buy the item!

Then if you can forward me a copy of the PM you receive too, that would be great.