wow I thought the summer was here yesterday but today I guess I was wrong lol.

wasn't hard to re-con the rear brakes..only thing that was the hand brake cable being hard to come off but got it all sorted now so thx guys for the info .
@chris g..after some thinking and knowing I wont use the car as much cuz of working oversea I now think better just use some normal setup then going coilovers so I call Bilstein UK but being an import they don't have the list so will have to wait for them to get back to me on Monday and see what they have for the VR4.

i understand a good combo sometime work much better then some aftermarket stuff and i just got some Carbotech pads before i went oversea so when i re-con the brake i have fit them at the same time and now UK start to warm up and some dry roads i will give them a try see how they are.
@peter..thx man for the bolts but I got them from the dealer but if those bolts fail again then I will know who to ask.

thinking of getting rid of those 18s and back to some light weight 17s but worry about the car being heavy and hitting those pot holes will deffo kill those light weight rims lol.