Hey guys , just thought I would ask on here to maybe pinpoint what my legnum problem is . She started playing up a couple of weeks ago , I was nearly home and I noticed it had stalled on me at a set of lights . Whenever it idled it would drop right down to the bottom of the gauge and would be sitting on the barrier of stalling . It drove fine and had no other signs other then the idling . I managed to work around it and simply adjusted the idle on it which has fixes this problem . But now when it is cold and I start it up it idles at exactly the same as it would when warm (all other times up until the problem came up it would sit around 1200 revs until it wanted up a bit . It doesn't seem to use very much oil etc although admittedly she's been over heated a couple of times due to burst cooling hoses and my lack of noticing the gauge until I have stopped . Any ideas on here ? I am not very mechanically minded so not very clued up on this kind of stuff . Am hoping to keep her running until I get my 76 cortina on the road etc so I can pull my vr4 off the road for work .