Evening guys,

Finally bothering my a$$ to get the Silver VR-4 back on the road. Once it is then I will have a trigger mauve Legnum chassis on the drive that will be surplus to requirements. At this point I am not 100% sure what I am going to be doing with it, so I thought I would post up to see if anyone would be interested in taking the rest of it off my hands once the engine and box are out. It would include the entire shell, all body panels including front and rear bumpers. parts of the interior have been stripped and sold but the stock rear bench, bolster and all boot interior is intact. All suspension components included and I envisage it will just need a set of wheels and it will be good to roll onto a trailer.

I have not posted this in the for sale section because at the moment its not actually for sale but I just want to gauge whether anyone would be interested in taking the whole shell off my hands. I will obviously get a load of pics next weekend to show condition etc but its got a bit of the old rust setting in so maybe only useful to someone as either a track toy or project to put back on the road or to use as a Ute project or could even be used to mock up that TD04 conversion without taking your daily VR-4 off the road

Also potentially I could include the engine and gearbox that will come out of the silver VR-4. The engine has a slight water leak and the gearbox has major dramas although I didnt actually investigate the issue so could be something simple like a sensor or electrical issue. The box has NOT lost any fluid.

Anyway thats that, if a mod wants to move it to the for sale section then feel free but for the time being this is just for interest.