Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Bit of a Clear Out (2)

Right I have a few bits that are surplus to requirements and need a new home. These bits are not under the same 14 day restriction as the bigger bits in my other thread as these are still on the spare car so not in the way.

PFL front fog lights with bulbs. Fully working when removed from car with no damage to the lenses. £10 PAIR + postage or FREE COLLECTION NORTHAMPTON. - would prefer collection as I lack packing materials at the moment.

PFL Legnum stock rear seats with bolsters etc. FREE, COLLECTION ONLY NORTHAMPTON.

PFL Legnum stock door cards with all handles and switches etc included. FREE, COLLECTION ONLY NORTHAMPTON.

PFL Legnum interior trim bits. Includes any of the pillar trim, centre console and armrest tunnel etc etc. All vents etc FREE, COLLECTION ONLY NORTHAMPTON.

More bits will be added as and when I get to have a proper dig out of the spare car but if there is anything interior wise just give me a shout.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

I would grab centre console and fogs, just not sure I be able to collect it.
    His FL Legnum VR4 running 238.8 ATW HP and 500Nm @1.05 bar on LPG
    Hers PFL Legnum VR4 COTY see here for full story
    Looking for AMSoil? click here

living in north west?
    would you like to meet with other VR4 fanatics?
    click here

My recent and ex Mitsubishi's

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

If you want them mate then you have first dibs, as I say Im in no rush at all to get rid as they are still fitted to the car so not in the way. Well the fogs have been removed but dont take up much space. Im sure we could arrange something via club courier if neither of us are in a rush.

Actually, are you or Davezj heading to the Pub Meet at all? If so and if Nick Mann is happy then I could always drop the bits off with him and he could take them to the pub meet to either you or Dave?

Obviously thats depending all third parties are happy with this arrangement, and providing the centre console will fit inside the Zed

Name
    Chris
    Last Online
    26-07-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    UK VR4 4dr Auto

If I send you £8000, can you send back the difference? I have a problem with my funds since winning the Ugandan lottery
    Possibly the only VR4 that was driven by the current owner before being registered..... & it's a UK car

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Aha you must be Prince Watambe? I think you emailed me with reference to this last week. I apologise that I have not got back to you with my bank details just yet its been manic over here

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Quote Originally Posted by Erni902 View Post
    If you want them mate then you have first dibs, as I say Im in no rush at all to get rid as they are still fitted to the car so not in the way. Well the fogs have been removed but dont take up much space. Im sure we could arrange something via club courier if neither of us are in a rush.

Actually, are you or Davezj heading to the Pub Meet at all? If so and if Nick Mann is happy then I could always drop the bits off with him and he could take them to the pub meet to either you or Dave?

Obviously thats depending all third parties are happy with this arrangement, and providing the centre console will fit inside the Zed
    Im not in the rush at all, will try to attend pub meet, all depends when Anthony decide to leave mummy tummy. Im sure @Davezj can bring them over if I cant and will ask politely @Nick Mann to take care of them too, but if anything along fail then we sort out something later, cheers.

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

Yes no problem I can pick them up for you Adam that is fine with me.

Sent from my space-aged gizmo

Bye for Now!

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Happy days mate. Oh yes I forgot about the littlen, he is due the end of next week isnt he? Hope the birth all goes well for you and the missus. Also hope the next 18yrs goes well too

Well its absolutely pi$$ing down here so I wont be heading out to remove the centre console today haha. Ill pack the foglights in the Zed to take back to work with me and if we can get them to the pub meet then happy days, if not, like you say we will sort something out. Im sure someone will be passing by.

If Mansfield would be any better for you then I could pass then to Garry (Confused) as he is collecting a steering column from my dad next weekend. Just another possible option.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Yeah hes due 21st. Im getting a bit excited and nervous that if he's follow my path there will be car parts all over frikkin place :-)
    My mate live in Hucknall so its just round the corner from Mansfield. Lets see if it could be sorted on pub lunch, if not then leave them with garry and I pick them up when see my mate.

Thanks to all involved as usual.

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Haha yeah Im lucky my daughter is a bit older now so has started to look where she is going more haha.

Ok thats cool. Im assuming we are on the same page and we are both talking about the entire centre console tunnel with armrest etc?

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Haha yeah Im lucky my daughter is a bit older now so has started to look where she is going more haha.

Ok thats cool. Im assuming we are on the same page and we are both talking about the entire centre console tunnel with armrest etc?
    hehe no I was thinking about centre console where ac and stereo sits also gear lever and top vents, bits that come in 'wood' silver or fake carbon, I diy flocked mine some time ago and its look poorly now but its a bit of a challenge to take this flock and glue off so was just thinking of sourced 'new' one?

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Aha well that makes it alot easier to remove then as I think its already removed and lying around somewhere. It will also fit in the Zed so no worries there haha. Its all in the lovely old man wood effect. Do you want the passenger and driver side vents aswell or just the middle vents?

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Right just dug out the centre bits so have them all. Im thinking as its the smaller bits and not the entire tunnel I may be able to dig a box out from work somewhere. If I can I will post them to you.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Aha well that makes it alot easier to remove then as I think its already removed and lying around somewhere. It will also fit in the Zed so no worries there haha. Its all in the lovely old man wood effect. Do you want the passenger and driver side vents aswell or just the middle vents?
    If you have side vents in sight then chuck them too, if not, not bother, wood grain its spot on as it will motivate me to paint it asap and stop hurting my eyes, piano black this time me think.
    Thanks for taking your time sorting this out, keep me updated if they end up posting, cheers.

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

It seems that the idea has moved on, but I am happy to take hold of stuff and deliver it to the pub lunch meet.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mann View Post
    It seems that the idea has moved on, but I am happy to take hold of stuff and deliver it to the pub lunch meet.
    Thanks Nick, all depends on Rikki, whichever make less hassle.

Name
    Michael
    Last Online
    23-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Type V Saloon
    My Garage
    Visit

Is the clock (and top cover) available Rikki ?

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adaxo View Post
    Thanks Nick, all depends on Rikki, whichever make less hassle.
    Cheers Nick you are a star. Just trying to find a box big enough and some packing materials. If I can't find anything then I can pop over to Redditch either one evening this week after work or at the weekend. Unrelated question but is there a Toys R Us near you Nick? lol.

Ill let you both know by close of play tomorrow what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by MYKEY View Post
    Is the clock (and top cover) available Rikki ?
    Thats a good question mate. I have a feeling I gave it to someone else as it was working and theirs wasnt. Not sure if I ended up taking the knackered one in return and fixing it. I will have to get back to you on that one. If I do still have them they are yours.

Name
    Garry
    Last Online
    26-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

I can pick up any bits from @gadboy007 and take them to the pub lunch meet, whatever's easiest!

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

I think the nearest toys r us to me is near Solihull. Maybe a 20 minute drive.

I won't be around at the weekend, but you can leave stuff in the greenhouse too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast