Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

JDM Combe 2017

jdmlogo.png

Right guys the next show up on the calendar after Modified Nationals is a fairly new one. Since Japfest has moved to Silverstone Castle Combe have decided to host their own show. I present to you JDM Combe 2017 at Castle Combe.

The event will be taking place on Saturday 10th June 2017. They are yet to release further information about the evnt but as soon as they do I will post up here. I have registered with them as the club secretary so as and when any info becomes available I will be notified and once they provide me with the password for booking places I will let you know.

I believe that there will be club stands, traders and all the usual things you would find a show including track time. Obviously will confirm once more is available.

If you are interested then comment in this thread and say if you are going to be a definite or a maybe so I can get a list going. I am awaiting more details as to the minimum requirements for a club stand but expect it will maybe be 10 as that seems to be the average for the larger shows. I will of course confirm this once I hear back from the organisers.

Confirmed Attendees

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Again, doesn't seem to be much interest in this one either but Ive attached some costings below should people be interested:

Capture.PNG

Not sure I can make this one either as I have to be in Nottingham for filming Mrs Browns Boys that day so Id only be there for about an hour before I had to leave.