Hi all,

With the Dyno Tuning Day happening just a few miles down the road from me, I'm going to be hosting another garage weekend at mine.

Please feel free to either come to mine first, then head to Area 52, or go to Area 52 then come back to mine to tinker with cars (to fix those issues you discovered on the rolling road!), have some takeaway (have pizza, chinese and fish & chips available within a minute's walk/drive), drink your tipple of choice, and continue the chat with like-minded individuals late into the Saturday night!! Then, at a reasonable time on Sunday, get back outside again (hopefully without too much of a hangover!) and finish up the jobs on the cars!

I will have garage space for a single car, and driveway space for 2 cars, plus a bit of parking out on the road right outside the house for minor jobs, as well as the rest of the road for parking (we've got good neighbours, so don't worry about that!)

My only rule (other than the obvious) is that my Anglia *must* be in the garage by 10pm. If your car ends up in the garage being worked on, it must be on its wheels to be moved out so I can tuck the Anglia away for the night!

Like before, I'll try to collate a list of jobs that people want doing and make it visible to all - the general idea is that you either do some jobs on your own car, or if you've not got anything to do, take a look at the list, and if there's anything you can either do outright or assist with on someone else's car, join in and help!

We should have a large range of knowledge on most VR4 related issues, and if it's anything like the last one, should be a huge amount of fun!

I hope to see many of you there!

Garry