keith ian wood
    Last Online
    28-09-2017
    Country
    England
    Car
    2.0 Galant Spor

Thumbs up Hi

Hi. Its been a while since I have been on here and just going through the site brought back some good memories. Some will remember me and others will not know who the hell I am. The reason I am back on here is to try and sell my Galant, as after 11 years its time to move on. A lot of things have happened since meeting up in 2007 in Castle Combe, with a lot of you, and I have had some great meets at other places. Some good people that I keep in touch with and still see and talk to every now and again. I hope you are all doing well and I hope you dont mind me popping in every now and again. The car I am selling, as I say, is the same one that as kept me on the go for a while and to be honest I would hate to see her go, but I am hoping that some one might buy or at least make me offer on her as I would love to keep her in the club; in some way. Anyway Ill keep the channels open for a while and see if she produces any interest off you guys before moving on to other outcomes. Cheers

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

Nice hear from you Keith.
    It is a shame you are having to let it go. I know it was not a vr4 but it was one of the nicest maintained cars in the club. Standard good examples of these cars are difficult to find.
    Hope you find a worthy new owner.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Bye for Now!

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S