Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Jap Show 2018

Japshow_Banner.jpg

Right guys, what seems to be one CVR4's favourite shows Japshow is returning to Santa Pod in 2018. This event will take place on 10th June 2018 with RWYB on 9th June 2018 and there are many reasons to attend:

It doesn’t matter whether you drive a Nissan Micra or a race spec VR-4, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1. All Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at Jap Show. No matter what you like about the scene there is something for everyone with the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, club displays and trade area. For those that like the louder side of life we have a variety of attractions that will not disappoint with the country's quickest Japanese cars competing in the Jap & FWD Drag Series, public Run What Ya Brung open to everyone including bikes, Show & Shine, Drifting, Jet Car, Stunt Displays, Handling Track and more!

See the below official Japshow 2017 video for a visualisation on the above:

I shall be attending this event probably for the weekend and camping over. Even though I live just down the road I like to get there and get the tent up early doors and on the beer by no later than 0930hrs @gadboy007 . This also means we can chill out the day before without having to worry about getting up early being sober enough to drive to the event. With the RWYB etc there is also plenty enough to keep you busy during the saturday.

So who is interested? Would be good to see a decent turnout from CVR4 as in recent years the numbers have been very small. People have no idea what our cars are and what they are capable of so lets give everyone something to talk about!! In 2015 I attended with my VR-4 and into the wee hours of the morning there were tons of people asking what the car was and wanting to know more about it and this was in the camping area so just think of the interest if we had a club stand!!

Tickets are available so get that leave/holiday booked and make an appearance, if there are enough of us that register interest early on then we can justify a club area and this will give the VR-4's the exposure that they deserve, there are some stunning motors on this forum so dont keep them to yourselves!

As said I will be attending for definite and I will be hoping to bring both the VR4 and the 350Z along.

Costs are below:

Japshow_Prices.PNG

Confirmed Attendees

1. Erni902 - Camping - BOOKED
    2. hbkuk1 - Camping - BOOKED
    3. galantnight - Camping - BOOKED
    4. galantnightjr - Camping - BOOKED
    Last edited by Erni902; 03-02-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Correcting RWYB date