Hi, I bought a 2000 Mitsubishi ralliart legnum vr4 yesterday, it has a couple of issue's the first one being that when I start it from cold it struggles to idle without me adding a little revs, once I've driven a little bit it will idle on it's own although slightly rough like it is hunting revs, then all of a sudden it idles perfectly, really smooth and sounds nice.

Second issue is from a standing start in the wet turning into a corner applying power can spin the rear wheels which gives the illusion of power but a snobby woman in a modern mazda suv smokes me getting onto a motorway right upto 80 and I doubt she even rung it's neck, generally women don't but I could be wrong, even so the vr4 should have passed her 60mpg eco suv any day of the week, my 1990 205 would have lost both of them.
I should add that the ayc pump has been removed, this will make the rear wheels spin? I think causing traction loss, I need to find somewhere that will fit a refurb unit on a drive in drive out service? If anyone knows of anywhere I would appreciate that a lot.

Third issue is the car seems to lose breath well before the red line, the revs climb slowly? The boost gauge stays around the 0.4 kg/cm2 which is roughly 5.5psi.

Can anyone tell me what engine code I have and what the BHP should be? So I can compare to a dyno test run I'm hoping to have done next week if I'm not working, I'm from Manchester so looking for a 4x4 test centre, then once I've done this I plan on changing the plugs and fluids etc along with the belts providing I have time.

Thanks in advance for your help