Hi Guys,

After some advice really.

The clutch started slipping on my '96 Manual PFL Legnum VR4 in Trigger Mauve so I parked it up and apart from starting it every couple of weeks and rolling it back and forwards on the drive it's not done anything, it's a third car, I have a diesel Fiesta as a daily and a Delica for the family toy as the wife prefers this to the Legnum.

I don't have the time to swap the clutch out myself and as it's not being used I may as well pass it on to a member that will enjoy it more.

It's MOTd until December and I've no reason to think that it won't pass again this year, I might insure and tax it for November and stick a full years MOT on it, no free time until then.

It had a small bonk a couple of years ago and we replaced the front end, it wasn't hard enough to push the radiator into the fans. Once I got it back on the road it swallowed a spark plug earth so we swapped the engine for one from a same aged Automatic Legnum (The auto was actually really nice to drive it was just failing to the tin worm). Since the engine swap it's done probably 5000miles with no issues at all.

So the question is, What's the car worth in it's current state and would anyone be interested in it? Would a years ticket make it more attractive? The car is still driveable, but you can feel the slipping when pulling from 40 in 5th.

It's worth mentioning that I also have a load of parts that I can throw in which are left over from the Auto Legnum, including Rallyart suspension, spare Turbos, inlet manifolds, another engine cover etc. And some aftermarket goodies like a new wideband AFM and boost gauge, that I've never fitted and decat pipe and a rear strutbrace.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong section

Stuart