I bought a Mitsubishi legnum vr4 in blue from a forum member, it had a mot with 0 advisories, I paid £3000 for the car, he told me after I asked a few times about it's condition that he'd been done over himself in the past and that he would never do it to anyone else, so I paid travel down to London, £3000, for the car, lot's of money on bits like fuel mixture gauge, idle stepper, brembos brakes etc, £260 for two rear tyres, (that have covered about 40 miles if that?

To say I'm gutted is an understatement, how someone can just **** someone over like that and not be arsed baffles me, I couldn't do it, that is why the car will have to be scrapped.

The rear subframe is so rotten it's non existent, that has never happened being parked on my drive way for 12 month's, I purchased it last January, with fresh mot, there are other rust spots along the car which are not really bad to be honest, both front arches around the suspension legs have rusted through, emission are too high, really bad oil leak at the front of the engine, I will try and upload a few pictures I managed to take while it was on the ramps.

20190115_143317.jpg