I've been having a look into the best way to keep a car dry outside, I would pay for a good quality car cover but I've read on some sites and forums that this can trap condensation writhin the car cover, rain from the ground rising up and resting on the underneath of the car.

Also read that keeping a car inside a warm garage can promote rot and rust??, now this is new to me but I don't disbelieve it, they say any dirt in hard to reach area's still damp or wet will cause the rot.

Only conditions like a museum will protect the vehicle, so with tbat in mind how have some of these car's survived so long, some never being parked in a garage ever, my 205 is nearly 30 year's old and not rusty at all bit that was galvanised,

What do people do on here regards protecting their cars? I don't think it's a Ferrari, I just don't want the already terrible rust and rot getting worse while I leave it parked up until I start the body work repair process.

Mine can't be the only one rotting this badly? Might be a good post for other's if a thread combating rust is started?or a group buy at a body shop haha