Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anybody could give me a warm fuzzy feeling about my problem. I was driving home from Ice Hockey and i went to change gear and it would not go into gear. Slowed down and reduced revs and tried again but still would not go it. Pulled up and could select all gears and i was able to get going again with a bit of a horrible noise but at least moving. Cant remember if i stayed in gear as it was only a short distance till i dropped off my mate but had to stall engine to stop it. Now, with engine running i cannot select a gear at all so i pushed it off his drive and selected third and got the car going on the starter motor...with a little push. Luckily it was 0130 and there was not traffic as i was not stopping for anything, even changed my route home for preferential junctions.

Had a look over her yesterday and i have fluid in the master cylinder and when operating the pedal the push rod operates onto the clutch. Read up on forum and says its an ass to bleed so tried to do that with a normal bleed kit. Got some air but now pedal goes to the floor but the push rod still moves. Pedal doesnt feel right, it likes its not moving enough on the pedal.

So my question is, is it likely just air in the system? My thinking is that due to the rod moving on the slave that the master and slave cylinder must be working. I am considering removing the damper unit and replacing it with the pipe from the EVO (part no 2348A038, hopefully viamoto have them in stock).

Im a looking to do a proper 2 man bleed tomorrow morning before i spend money on parts just wondering what everyone thinks before i start spending.

Marc